THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Changing the subject> You members have really

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Changing the subject> You members have really
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
provided lots of information that will assit me in my upcoming hunt..this is a great website thanks...

Posts: 297 | Location: california | Registered: 20 January 2004Reply With Quote
<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
Aside from a few jerks whose name I refuse to mention, most members are more than willing to offer advise with best intentions. I've learned a lot here as well. Welcome aboard.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wish that I had found this site before my first trip to Africa. The amount of hard earned expertise here is amazing.

Posts: 1903 | Location: Greensburg, Pa. | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I agree, it is a good place to be.

Posts: 19161 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AKA--In the interest of maintaining sanity on this site, never, never admit to owning or having shot a 45-70. And heaven help one if he has shot anything larger than a whitetail with one....ho ho ho

Posts: 42 | Location: middleburg, fl | Registered: 19 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AKA--In the interest of maintaining sanity on this site, never, never admit to owning or having shot a 45-70. And heaven help one if he has shot anything larger than a whitetail with one....ho ho ho

I have picked up that you do not mention the Cal 45-7# and never say the word troll..But i do admit to owning weatherbys

thanks

Posts: 297 | Location: california | Registered: 20 January 2004Reply With Quote