THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anbody have any advise about hunting w/Mashambanzou in Moz

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anbody have any advise about hunting w/Mashambanzou in Moz
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted
I have been unable to get any recent info on this outfit and don't know if they are registered/legal/crooks/or a real good outfit. Anybody know of them?

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1262 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Mashambanzou in Sept 2009 and had a great trip and wonderful adventure. I took a Buffalo, hippo and a croc and loved every minute of it. It was my second trip to Africa, so I am by no means an expert, but would recommend the hunt. Grant is a delightful chap to be around and if you go to the SCI convention I would very highly recommend you speak with him at his booth.

Hunter Krenz

one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Grant (Mashambanzou Safaris) in August this year. I booked the hunt through Greg Brownlee of Jeff C. Neal Inc and have nothing but praise to say about both Grant and Greg. Grant is a stand up guy and worked his butt off to make my trip memorable and succesful.

Here's a link to my hunt report:
Nyati with Mashambanzou Safaris

Send me a PM, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about Mashambanzou Safaris. There is at least one other person on the forum who has hunted with Grant and I know he had a great hunt as well, I'm sure he'll chime in when he sees this. If you will be at the SCI convention in Vegas, I know Grant will be there.

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote