THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Owning a 9,3x62 and a 375 H&H makes sense??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Owning a 9,3x62 and a 375 H&H makes sense??
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
Thanks guys for all your answers!!
It seems it's not the best option, I will try to keep my hands out of that rifle but I can't promise much

The rifle is a MKII, and the barrel seems to be a little bit heavy contour for a 375.

Thanks again.
LG

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think they are different horses I own cz's in 9.3 & .375 and I reckon they both have a unique niche to fill.

They are I feel in different power levels and you do not need to justify owning both !!

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No, it doesn't make sense, unless you can't handle a rifle any bigger then a 375, and, that's a bunch of money for a 375 H&H.

But, if money is no object, go for it. Since I don't have a bunch of money, teaching school, I like to have a few distinct, great calibers, and a great reloading press, so I can shoot them.

I choose main stream cartridges, with easily avaliable factory ammo, and many bullet sizes.

I currently have 22 lr, 30-06, and a 375 H&H. I would like a 35 Whelan, and perhaps a 357 pistol. I would also like a
458 Lott, with a 452-4 barrel, so I could use pistol bullets, along with 458 bullets.

However, our fearless leader has more guns, and calibers, then most countries, so I would just say, let your income be your guide...

s
PS: I would rather have super accurate guns, in a few calibers, then many guns, that just aren't tuned to a superior level.

Posts: 1805 | Location: American Athens, Greece | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote