THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Famous Lion Buff Croc Kruger footage

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Famous Lion Buff Croc Kruger footage
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone on this board know how to get in contact with the videographer who captured the now famous footage of the lions vs. buffs vs. croc. I am a media agent and would just like to let him know he does have compensatory rights as the "producer" of that footage. Today it was featured on AOL as some of the best animal vids of 2007. It's everywhere! I'd like to explain to him how perhaps he can benefit monetarily from some quite spectacular footage. In the caption on AOL it was described as two alligators, so it's obvious to me that he hasn't copyrighted the footage which could greatly benefit him. Just throwing it out there for anyone who might know the videographer. He can contact me directly. Thanks, Moja

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wasn't aware of it until you posted here. That's interesting and unusual footage. That lion got tossed pretty good.

You know, in the end, the croc always wins.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
How, do you go ahead and copyright footage ?
Is it as simple as saying copyright @ 2007 at the end of the movie clip or not ?

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One website says this:

Battle at Kruger
Copyright: NegativeSpace Media http://www.negativespace.com

NEWS: We're going back to Africa with the National Geographic Channel to work on a special that will air later this year and will give the behind-the-scenes story on how we got this amazing footage. A battle between a pride of lions, a herd of buffalo, and 2 crocodiles at a watering hole in South Africa's Kruger National Park while on safari. This video is copyrighted and cannot be used without the express permission of Jason Schlosberg or David Budzinski. For more wild footage, go to www.ngcwild.com.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks CJ...Moja

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote