New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nosler ammunition
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I ran across this and thought I would pass the info along.

http://www.noslerammunition.com/

"Like most companies in the bullet business, our Ballistics Lab has provided custom ammunition for some of the biggest names in the shooting industry. Now, we are proud to make this special service available to Nosler customers throughout the USA."

Also, see the Nosler reloading is loading ammo for the 9,3x62 thread in the Medium Bore Rifles forum.

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Flip
posted Hide Post
BFaucett

Yes that is the one, they emailed me back and said they just started the site, it should be in full operation on the 15 th, so things are looking great I had a look at their website and it worked fine when I was there, maybe they sorted out some of the bugs, apparently they are gone loading both the 250 grain Balistic Tip to 2500 and the 286 grain to 2300

Flip

Flip

Posts: 931 | Location: Nambia | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
I really don't see the point of starting up a new company with such a limited market when the effort may alienate your largest customers and partners.

How much money can they really expect to make selling expensive ammo for low-demand cartridges, and what do they expect to hear from Federal, Winchester, etc? I just don't get this one.

One more point, why aren't the ballistics tables for their loaded ammo showing velocities as high as their manual shows for the same cartridge?

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm a big Nosler fan and I've been loading the 160 grain bullets for my 270 Weratherby to their specs for a few years. It's a great load but $70 a box ! You can justify a digital scale and powder combo in a hurry at that price.

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted Hide Post
Ah gueyess Ah'll jes' kip on loadin' they bullets ther way Ah has bin fer ther las' twenny yars er more. Sevendy bucks er box? Waddathey thank Ah ayum? Made er monny er sumpin? Sheeeeyit!

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote