New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best friends?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brought a tear to my eye. NOT!

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
I have a 223 pound, 3 year old English Mastiff that likes to play with me something like that.

Thre is a BIG behavioral difference though between my dog and that cat ...

The body language of that cat was she is the boss and he is submissive. That will, at some point equal dead - either him or, unforetunately - the cat after she kills or maims him. We've seen it before.

Unfortunately the Disney crowd will watch that and say "See, they are tame and sooo cute! Mommy, let's go find a lion to pet ..." Then Mommy or daddy or God forbid the innocent child will become lunch ...

If I raise my voice for any reason, or look sternly at him, he (as well as my French Mastiff and my French Bulldog) will go to the corner or to his bed. They do that for me, my wife and my daughter and no one else but that lion won't back off for anyone. The video makes that obvious.

Thanks for a good vid - we all know what we'll see of that guy next ...

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cat food a-coming...

Philip

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
He'll be cat food for sure, and will see the daddy in a canned hunt video soon too I bet.

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote