Find
Notify
Tools

Management specials for 2007!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi,

I'm now enjoying myself in SA (my new 8x68S has taken it's first game, a wildebeest) and I asked Tino if I could post his -07 specials.

South Africa:

Five days, four hunting days and three animals (1 x blue wildebeest female or non-trophy male, 1 x impala female, 1 x blesbuck female) price includes everything except tips, alcoholic beverages and airfare:

1 hunter 1750E
2 hunters 1660E
3 hunters 1560E

There is also a Botswana management hunt for a three hunter group:

5 days, four hunting days, all inclusive (except tips, alcoholic beverages and airfair)with pick-up from Polokwane airport and transport to hunting area, 2 x blue wildebeest, 4 x impala (2 non-trophy male/ 2 female).
Price: 1790E/hunter.

Now these prices will be hard to beat!

For more info PM me or email: contact@tgsafari.co.za

Tomorrow I have another go at waterbuck...

http://www.tgsafari.co.za

"What doesn´t kill you makes you stranger!"

Posts: 2213 | Location: Finland | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sniper,

Got my waterbuck today! This was my third year trying to get one and today it happened -and it was one of the best stalks ever. Tom spotted the bull from a kopje at 500m and Tino and then stalked in to 15 meters.

The only shot I could get was just below the ear, thats one bull that never new what hit him!

Not a monster bull but old with thick horns and well worn tips.

Man what a hunt.

Tomorrow we'll check our bushpig baits... Wink

I'll keep you posted.

One of Us
Picture of 9,3x74R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cewe:
Sniper,

Got my waterbuck today! This was my third year trying to get one and today it happened -and it was one of the best stalks ever. Tom spotted the bull from a kopje at 500m and Tino and then stalked in to 15 meters.

The only shot I could get was just below the ear, thats one bull that never new what hit him!

Man what a hunt.

I'll keep you posted.

Hi cewe

Remember pics.....

Og god jakt videre!!

Rino

Posts: 249 | Location: Oevre Eiker, Norway / Winterton RSA | Registered: 07 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sniper,

Man what a hunt.

I'll keep you posted.

cewe,

Congratulations on what was obviously a very well enjoyed hunt. To crown it all you got a 'real' trophy!

Just think of how cheated you would have been if you actually got a 32" youngster with sharp horn tips on your very first hunt for waterbuck?

Good luck for the rest of your hunt. Knaek og braek!

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm now enjoying myself in SA my new 8x68S has taken it's first game, a wildebeest

I just have to show this
It's cewe's 8x68, it's a beauty

I copied it from boha's thread in medium bores

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Curt,
Glad to see your trip has started flawlessly.What bullet did you use?
Visited the Kruger over the easter weekend and saw 4 of the big 5.
Today I will be chasing......you know what!
Will keep you posted.

Cheers
Jan

Posts: 51 | Location: RSA | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .366torque:
quote:

I'm now enjoying myself in SA my new 8x68S has taken it's first game, a wildebeest

I just have to show this
It's cewe's 8x68, it's a beauty

I copied it from boha's thread in medium bores

Bloody nice rifle thumb

What bullet was cewe using????

Verbera!, Iugula!, Iugula!!!

Blair.

Posts: 8808 | Location: Sydney, Australia. | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi guys,

I'm having a hulluva nice time! Our bushpig baits are being hit every night and now we'll just let themn settle a bit before we start sitting -this has also been on my wishlist a while...

I'm now using the 200gr Sako Hammerhead and it seems to be penetrating well even at close ranges.

There might be some suprises around the corner but I'll let you know what happens.

Cheers

Cewe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi guys,

I'm having a hulluva nice time! Our bushpig baits are being hit every night and now we'll just let themn settle a bit before we start sitting -this has also been on my wishlist a while...

I'm now using the 200gr Sako Hammerhead and it seems to be penetrating well even at close ranges.

There might be some suprises around the corner but I'll let you know what happens.

Cheers

Cewe

Sounds like a blast! Glad to hear the "8" is as deadly as she is beautiful.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boha
posted Hide Post
Cool That's it. I will have to get my ass down there to see what the man is up to with that rifle. So I am leaving in a couple of hours for zebra, oryx and what ever comes along. Big Grin
I'll bring the older sister of Cewe's 8mm, the 12,7 mm..

Sako really do not load the stuff, but the box is cool..

Cordite at dawn, Castle at dusk!!

I'm off.

Posts: 493 | Location: Finland | Registered: 18 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boha old chap!

I'll be waiting when the plane lands in Polokwane!

And Husky is already in Pretoria and he'll also be coming tomorrow -this is a regular AR get together!

Today we shot some birds -I managed three francolin with 15 shots...wasn't really my day for wingshooting but it was fun.

Tomorrow we'll get the pig blind ready...

one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
Curt,
Souds like one big party is coming up

Enjoy, good luck with that pigs thumb

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boha and Husky arrived safely and we'll be hitting the sack soon as we'll be getiing up around 5:30.

I met one of Husky's old friends who needed to sell a Walther .22LR to get it off his records and he only wanted 5R for it! I gave him 20 as it would have felt weird asking for change...

Now we just need to do the paperwork!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Bosse and Husky are in the bush now, Husky shot an impala yesterdeay. I'm keeping a low profile after sitting for bushpig half the night -when they finbally came in they spooked and one was almost in the blind (three feet away -and I mean feet and not meters) before we got him turned by kicking the bushes. Couldn't get a shot as everything was running everywhere!

Better luck tonight and tomorrow I'll go for hartbeest or ostrich.

One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted Hide Post
That 500 Jeffrey looks nice and soon my 404 Jeffrey will arrive, it has alread yasked for an african tour, so i have to bring it there to its right element.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Glad you having a good time, Ismo sent me an email last week. So we are in work!

Enjoy Africa, and kill lots of big animals!

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No more updates? Confused

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Very good prices ,when my clients and work permitted me ill book a culling or managment hunt to shoot a lot ..Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boha
posted Hide Post
Some updates in the Hunting Reports - Africa forum..

Posts: 493 | Location: Finland | Registered: 18 July 2001Reply With Quote