Find
Notify
Tools

Tanzania: Buffalo on License
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted
In Tanzania, what is the maximum number of buffalo that a hunter can get on license, three? Can you buy more than one license? Just curious.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Do like Saeed and kill 'em all. Smiler

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19369 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I imagine the real answer is the same as elsewhere in Africa....as many as you have cash for!

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

You can get 3 buffalo on a 21 day license and 3 more if you buy another 21 day license etc etc but what our clients have done that wanted more buffalo is to buy an additional 10 day buff hunt as well as their 21 day hunt allowing them 5 buffalo. One client this year actually got the 5 buffalo plus his cats and plainsgame in 14 days.

If I were just interested in hunting big buffalo and all the rest was not so important I would buy two back to back 10 day buffalo hunts allowing you 20 days to kill 4 buffalo. It would be cheaper than a 21 day hunt and give you plenty of time to be selective.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13023 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Mike,

You can get 3 buffalo on a 21 day license and 3 more if you buy another 21 day license etc etc but what our clients have done that wanted more buffalo is to buy an additional 10 day buff hunt as well as their 21 day hunt allowing them 5 buffalo. One client this year actually got the 5 buffalo plus his cats and plainsgame in 14 days.

If I were just interested in hunting big buffalo and all the rest was not so important I would buy two back to back 10 day buffalo hunts allowing you 20 days to kill 4 buffalo. It would be cheaper than a 21 day hunt and give you plenty of time to be selective.

Mark

This is the way to hunt buffalo, "Stacking hunts", and do two hunts, it's cheaper,because you hunt both with the same airfare, and/or charter!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
I wonder if I can convince Mrs Blacktailer that buying back to back safaris is saving money? dancing

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote