Find
Notify
Tools

SAEED- Where's The Beef?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Come on Saeed, we are all waiting for those buffalo photos!

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ann,

Patience my friend patience

I had to make copies off my HD for Nelson yesterday, as he left early this morning to go back home to Chile.

Walter is leaving tonight on yet another holiday, and he wanted his photos too. So I gave him his this afternoon.

He is off to Spain for a 3 week break with his wife. He seems to spend more time on holiday than being usefully employed.

I am going through the photos to seperate the hunting ones from the animal and scenery ones, as I have friends here who only want one or the other.

I am also in the process of trying to get 15 DV tapes into some sort of a manageable state.

I will post photos and stories as soon as I can.

Posts: 68694 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, I will maintain, for now but impatiently . But you are as bad as Nitro X who got a real nice Oz Land water buff. He also dragged his feet posting the evidence.

Walter seems to be degenerating rapidly. If you are seeking a replacement I will volunteer.

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I don't think you would wish to be put on the same level as Walter.

One of our friends on this forum sent some stuff which came in handy in Africa when Walter was called on to become a witch doctor.

Ray was complaining that he was not finding any buffalo to shoot, and said to Pierre "why don't you find me a witchg doctor to help remove this jinx I have"

Well, Walter became the witch doctor, and he did manage to improve Ray's luck on buffalo.

But, Ray then said "be careful what you wish for in this camp! It might just come true"

Ray became absolutely mesmerized!

He also brought along a fart machine. He put it under the game scout seat in the truck, and kept sounding it every now and then. I had to take the remote control from him, as we were having stomach ache from all the laughter at the poor, squirming game scout as the drive kept looking at him each time he farted!

Posts: 68694 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

He seems to spend more time on holiday than being usefully employed.

So Saeed admits it. Walter is useful!

(Ann - I saw you took my name in vain again)

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, John and I won't let you forget it any time soon either. You know it is never good to keep a lady waiting.

Saeed, the fart machine thing is something the people I work with like to do too. Theirs are generally real though and they bomb each other's offices. These are grown men, too. Fortunately, since they know I am armed, they stay away from mine.

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Ann:

You "bombing" friends must be under 50. After that, farting is as dangerous to the farter as to the fartee. Ask Ray.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where can I buy a fart machine?

Posts: 2213 | Location: Finland | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
If you're talking about buying Ray, I remind you that slavery is illegal in Idaho... that, and your laundry bill would be really high!

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
"...Where can I buy a fart machine?..."

You can have Walter.....for FREE!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offers but I�d like a model with an "On/Off" button and not one with "continuous flow"

Hey! I�m serious!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Me too! One with remote control would be major grins on wheels!

Posts: 747 | Location: Nevada, USA | Registered: 22 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
Quote:

"...Where can I buy a fart machine?..."

You can have Walter.....for FREE!

Or any ex-military personnel from any country and any branch...
We have FAWC (fart at will capability)

The USAF is the most odiferous, but I think the USMC beats us on volume!

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Men are SOOOOoooooo gross.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ann,

Men are not any worse than women when they get together.

An ex-girlfriend used to tell me this, and then I hid a tape recorder in their room.

The tape I got stopped all the arguments

The camp staff were absolutely mesmerized by Walter's farting at will.

One man went to him and asked him for help to clear his headache.

Walter told him to take an Asperin.
The man said he did, but that did not help.
Walter: "Then take TWO Asperins"

Sounds like an answer from a real quack.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don�t know if I should write this but here goes nothing...

Why women fart less than men:

Their mouths aren�t shut long enough to build up needed pressure!

OK, I was asking for it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
The reason women have swollen ankles is from farting in thier pantyhose!..It has to go somewhere!

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote