New
Find
Notify
Tools

T Carr- whats up?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Wondering where Mr. Carr has gone. Have not seen a post from him in a month or so. Hunting I hope.

Posts: 1339 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I e-mailed Terry awhile back, He said he had resigned as the Hunting Report moderator and wasn't visiting here much.

Why don't you rally the troops and e-mail him asking him to come back.

Posts: 19362 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is this about the disagreement with Ray over saftey in Tanzania? That is a true shame. How about it- what could we do to lure him back? Bob Butler.

Posts: 1339 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got alot of usefull information from terry and I hope he doesnt jump ship over a disagreement. Gave me some great updates on zim and russ broom. Mabe we could offer up pete and repeat.

Posts: 294 | Location: carmichael,califoenia,usa | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

We have a gentleman's agreement with all our Moderators. They are welcome to remain in their unpaid "job" as long as they wish.

And when they decided to give it up, we respect their wishes. No questions asked.

I was very sorry to see Terry leave his postion, and said so in my correspondence with him.

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't think it was over a disagreement over the safty of Tanzania..There are a lot of disagreements on subjects on AR, I hope that never changes, it would become very boring and not very educational...I don't think we were mad at each other, at least I wasn't...

Posts: 42156 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

A couple of memorable quotes concerning disagreements comes to mind.....

"The more you and I disagree, the better the chances that one of us is right."

"If two people agree on EVERYTHING, you can rest assured that one of them is doing the thinking."

sources unknown.

Rick.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Apex, NC, US | Registered: 09 November 2001Reply With Quote