Find
Notify
Tools

back
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi everybody.

After a long long time off-line - around a year - I am back and can see there are lots of new members, and maybe some old buddies who just do not remember me.
So I will have to introduce myself once again : I am a hunter. I am a creepy-crawlies enthusiast. I like to cook-eat-drink. I like to enjoy myself in good company, on-line and in flesh & bones. And my major weak point : I am French .
One year ago if you remember well, I told you that I was about to leave my job and trying to start again as a company owner : it lasted one year to put the things straight but here I am, I finally bought a fruit & vegetable gross trading company and so turned myself at the same time into a boss and a NEGATIVE millionaire . Consequence is that for the 2-3 coming years I will have no time on my hands for safaris, so please keep me entertained will nice stories from Africa!

Posts: 552 | Location: France | Registered: 21 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
King,

Welcome back, and yes, many of us remember your posts..

Mike

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
King Baboon
Welcome back. Good luck on your new enterprise. The fact that you are French... I will not hold against you, as the French make the WONDEERFUL Chapuis 9,3x74R double rifle, which will be my lion, leopard, and plains game rifle for my June 2004 Safari. I will try and shoot a Baboon or two with it in your honour.

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Bienvenu encore!

J'en suis desole en ce qui concerne vos affaires, mais il y a la chasse, la chasse, toujours la chasse, n'est ce pas?

Les affaires? Mais non, jamais! On prefere la brousse.

Serieusement, bonne chance avec vos affaires et j'espere que vous trouverez le temps pour chasser les gibiers.

Bonne nuit.

Posts: 13396 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WELCOME BACK!

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Hi Kbab, glad you are back. I am still looking for a certain blue and green fuzzy wuzzy tarantula.

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
King Baboon, welcome back! Nice to have you around again, good luck with your venture, but honestly... don't you feel a bit like a traitor, feeding thos veggie-eating antis?

Ann: Damn, that picture scared the living s**** out of me...

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks my friends, for your warm welcomes. Truth is, I was badly missing all this stuff!
Ann, if ever you make your way to France and come visit me, you might go back to the States with one of these furry girls in your pocket!
450 No 2, this is too great honor you're giving me, but I'll take it anyway! Please shoot three, with the softest bullets you can find, and blow the s**t out of'em!

one of us
posted Hide Post
And, Marterius,
when I have a look at all those - good-looking, I must admit - chlorophylian goodies I have in my hangar, I do feel like turning into a vegetarian myself . Maybe I should see a doctor...
But don't worry, I am still eager to rip some pigs with my spear when season is on