New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nengasha Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone have experience with Nengasha Safaris out of Zim? Considered a buff and leopard hunt in 2019.

Thanks for any reports.

Dave Manson

Posts: 697 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
None yet, but will after August! Have a tuskless booked with them.

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted Hide Post
I do not know who is PH’ing for them, but, I know the owner of Nengasha. Paul Benny They do not come any finer. Honest to a fault. FIRST CLASS man. Recommend them wholeheartedly.

Posts: 505 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
See this report.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/8841064732

Paul Bennie is a good friend of mine, a fine fellow, and straight up operator. Wayne Bartlett PH’s for him on leopard. Wayne is a good cat man.

You could request Nigel Theisen if you wanted.

I just booked a leopard and bull ele with Paul for 2019 in Deka Tail.

I will hunt with Nigel.

You will be well taken care of with Paul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37790 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I hunted leopard with them a few years ago. Wayne Bartlett was the ph. First class outfit all the way. I was able to take a huge old tom. I plan on hunting with them again.

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
My pop and I hunted with Nengasha and Wayne was our PH in 2009.
Our enjoyment and success was Wayne’s sole concern. He and the trackers worked their butts off and we had a terrific time.
2 buff, 2 kudu, a bunch of impala,a couple of blue wildebeest, a warthog, some francolin topped off by more African wildlife sightseeing and a visit to see some ancient cave paintings.
Couldn’t have imagined a better safari or better people.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Nengasha are good guys

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, all. It's unusual for every response to be so positive. Easy decision now.

Dave Manson

Posts: 697 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DManson:
Thanks, all. It's unusual for every response to be so positive. Easy decision now.

Dave Manson

Thats the beauty of AR mate. Never heard of Nengasha but by all accounts you are in for an outstanding safari.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9954 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of spear
posted Hide Post
You will not fault going with them.

Posts: 78 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Nengasha for Buffalo and Leopard in 2017 went back in 2018 for elephant. My PH was Mitch Bunce both he and the owner Paul Bennie were great. Wayne was the PH for my hunting partner and was excellent also.

I got a 49x48 bull at their Beitbridge camp and saw lots of elephant. Mitch contacted me last week and told me he had seen a 60#+ bull if anyone is interested.

Posts: 48 | Location: Texas | Registered: 16 August 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I met Paul in a hunting camp in Zim. He is very nice person and a knowledgeable hunter. I would hunt with him in a flash !