THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Another world shooting champion in Saeed's family?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another world shooting champion in Saeed's family?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Don Greenbaum has told me that another of our host's brothers has won a world shooting championship.

First, hearty congratulations! And now a request - could we have more news please? This is wonderful news!

Hope to see the same brilliant shooting skills win Gold medals at the next Olympics. [Smile]

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congradulations!!!
Saeed, what a great shooting family.

Details please!

Steve

Posts: 439 | Location: Kansas by way of Colorado and Montana | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

Thank you all very much, we are all very, very proud of my young brother.

This contest was between all those who have won championship in past contests - a sort of Champion of Champions, as done at the Grand in Vandalia.

I remember ths days when I had to hold and aim his .410 shotgun for him, as he was far too small to handle it himself.

He used to get a kick when we managed to get one of the dove we used to shoot while they were flying.

Posts: 67005 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed

So it is Ahmed again. [Smile] Please wish him all the very best from us. We'll look forward to getting more and more good news on his victories. [Smile]

Good hunting!

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Please give your brother my congratulations. Thanks for sharing this news with us.

Posts: 262 | Location: PA & VA, USA | Registered: 26 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Details, PLEASE!!!

Seems to me his first title required a shoot off.

What happened at this one?

gs

Posts: 1805 | Location: American Athens, Greece | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Give him my best and congratulations you obviously tought him well...

Posts: 41865 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote