New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another film question.....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
......although it's a little of topic. It's about India, but this board seems the closest. Many years ago, maybe as many as 20, there was a movie on PBS about Jim Corbett. Does anyone know where I might find a copy? thanks in advance, capt david troll

"It's not how hard you hit 'em, it's where you hit 'em." The 30-06 will, with the right bullet, successfully take any game animal in North America up to 300yds. Get closer!

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here you go:

Jimbo Kills the Cats, $17.95

Available from Amazon.

lawndart

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
Ther is also one on Jim Corbett from that time frame called "The Maneaters of Kumaon" that was a National Geographic special. It even has Yugo commercials in it. Let me know and I will see about copying mine for you.

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor polite, nor popular -- but one must ask, "Is it right?"

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will see about copying mine for you.

I also would love to purchase a copy from you!

http://www.kapstadt.de/lemberg
HUNTING ONE HOUR FROM CAPE TOWN

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The one I'mm talking about was made, I believe, by the BBC. It was not a documentary. It was a'docu-drama' featuring actors/actresses playing the roles of Corbett, his sister and others. Is this the one that you have? If it is I would appreciate a copy. Let me know. capt david.

"It's not how hard you hit 'em, it's where you hit 'em." The 30-06 will, with the right bullet, successfully take any game animal in North America up to 300yds. Get closer!

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote