THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Recommendations: First Africa trip, buff in Zim
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendations: First Africa trip, buff in Zim
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
It looks like I should be able to hunt in Zimbabwe next year, possibly this year if something fell into my lap. I've never been to Africa before and have just hunted in the Midwest and mountain West. I'd like to do a 10-14 day buffalo/plains game hunt and ideally take two buffalo. One representative head with decent horns and a hard boss, and then if fate smiles, a 40-42" head with good boss. That alone would make the trip worthwhile. The other goal would be a decent kudu. If time, fate, and opportunity intersected, perhaps a waterbuck, impala, or eland.

My wife is interested in coming along but does not hunt. She was a biology major in college and loves watching wildlife but would not enjoy tagging along on my hunt, so a comfortable, safe base camp where she could do some exploring would be great--perhaps near a National Park?

The Save Valley looked like it might match my hunting goals, but I am not familiar with the outfitters and PH and camps. I would certainly consider other area of Zim.

I would welcome suggestions from those familiar with the hunting and facilities in Zim as to a good outfitter/PH comfortable camp, and suitable area of operations for such a hunt. Many Thanks.

Posts: 114 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 07 October 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Save Conservancy

Save Safaris

Mokore

Bubye also an excellent place

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi England.

I could probably make a plan to put together a package for you to hunt on Nuanetsi either this year or next.Nuanetsi is close to Save Valley and right next door to Bubi Valley. All in the Southern low end of Zimbabwe. If you watch tracks across Africa then you can see the area and terrain that we hunt. I also have lots of clients that you can contact for references. If you are interested then please pm me. Thanks.

Cheers
Mark

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
Hi England!

I can certainly organize something for you in the SVC. I'm a free lance PH who hunts on several properties within the SVC. My favorite areas are Sango, Mokore, Humani and Senuko. Highest density of game in my opinion would be Sango, although all have more than enough. PM if you would like more specific info. Lots of gd folks in the SVC.

Cheers
Thierry

P.s look at my end of yr report in the hunting reports section.

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As far as buffalo hunting- Mokore's camp on the Save would do what you are after, and there really is good game viewing there for your wife.

The camps that Adam Clements runs in Simanjaro, the Selous, and Maswa in Tanzania are excellent as well, but probably more money than you want to spend.

Muchinga's camp in Chifunda (Zambia's Luangwa valley) was excellent also. Plenty of cheeky elephant there also.

Those are personally hunted in, which is not to say others may be every bit as good.

South Africa has the most developed luxury camps, but the Buffalo hunting is not the same in those spots, but it may be easier for the wife to get "into" it there. I would not entirely discount them, but generally the price structure is based on size, so, not necessarily what you seem to be looking for.

Posts: 10964 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Lots of good options in Zim. Your hunt will be dictated by the quality of PH of which there are a good number who post here.

Check out the hunt reports.

That young Theirry chap and some of the CMS boys seem to consistently produce big mature buffalo and never heard a bad word about them. Mokore is also another very fine operation by all accounts.

I would tend to stay away from bargain hunts and rather pay the market price for a top notch safari.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9947 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
Roger Whittall Safaris on the SVC. Their Humani area is amazing. The hunting is out of this world. It would also be the perfect place for your wife. The camp is beautiful sitting on the banks of the Turgwe River.

Contact Guy Whittall who is a member here or have a chat with Thierry Labat who has commented on this thread.

Mike

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

Posts: 704 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
Save Conservancy

Save Safaris

PH Mike Payne - I have hunted with Mike on 7 dangerous game safaris and 1 plains game safari to date and am booking another hunt with him in July.

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
While all that are mentioned are good choices...a special place to go is the Bubye Valley Conservancy. For a traditional old style Rhodesian gentleman of a PH...I can personally recommend Nigel Theisen. I have hunted buffalo and elephant with him many times.

Feel free to PM or email me: ledvm@msn.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37728 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the replies, here and off-list. I've paid close attention to each.

I would like my wife to accompany me on the trip. She was a biology major in college and loves living in the west (Idaho) and visiting our national parks. But she does not want to come with the PH and me when hunting. She is perfectly happy in a tent cabin and doesn't need coddling.

Would it work to have her in camp as an observer, and would it be possible for her to have a guide to help her find and observe wildlife (and keep her out of trouble!)? Or would we be better off separating for the trip and have her visit Gonarezhou National Park or something similar? I suspect many of you gents have been in similar situations.

I'm also concerned about jet lag. My last trip to Europe was ten years ago and it took me a couple days to feel like myself. Zim would be a nine-hour change. I wouldn't mind a few days of staying in a lodge and getting acclimatized, but have concerns about traveling with rifles and ammunition.

I appreciate your experienced advice!

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
You won't be in a tent cabin, believe me. Big Grin As to the wife, 10-14 days can be a long time in camp, even if game drives are arranged every day. You should consider somewhere where she can see some of the local sights and/or historical and other places outside of the hunting area, and do some shopping, if at all possible. I have some experience in this area, as my wife has been on 6 of my 13 African Safaris. She does not like to hunt, but she does like to view the wildlife and other close-by historical or other sights offered in the countries that I've hunted. And, she likes to shop for local items. Unless your wife would just want to sit around and read or rest in camp, it would be important for you to seriously consider her alternatives as well. Big Grin In my case I have usually arranged for things for her to do as part of the hunt arrangements and well before we arrive in camp.

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Check out the Bubye Valley Conservancy...

Jonathan Collett has a portion of the area, about 100K acres.

You would need to check about taking the two cape buffalo, however, it is possible to do so.

Jonathan contact information is:
email: jondwgcollett@gmail.com
Cell phone is:
USA #: 701-491-0812
Zimbabwe #: +263-77-628-3505

I visited with him at DSC and he is in the USA into next week. He is at Portland this weekend.

Call and check with him.

I have hunted with him in 2012 and he does a nice job.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thierry Labat Safaris.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by England:
Thank you all for the replies, here and off-list. I've paid close attention to each.

I would like my wife to accompany me on the trip. She was a biology major in college and loves living in the west (Idaho) and visiting our national parks. But she does not want to come with the PH and me when hunting. She is perfectly happy in a tent cabin and doesn't need coddling.

Would it work to have her in camp as an observer, and would it be possible for her to have a guide to help her find and observe wildlife (and keep her out of trouble!)? Or would we be better off separating for the trip and have her visit Gonarezhou National Park or something similar? I suspect many of you gents have been in similar situations.

I'm also concerned about jet lag. My last trip to Europe was ten years ago and it took me a couple days to feel like myself. Zim would be a nine-hour change. I wouldn't mind a few days of staying in a lodge and getting acclimatized, but have concerns about traveling with rifles and ammunition.

I appreciate your experienced advice!

Here is what I would suggest. Contact Nigel...set up a hunt with him in BVC. Nigel is very good friends with the resident biologist/head ranger in BVC...Norm English. Get Nigel to set it up for your wife to ride with Norm some days to get an understanding of the conservation at BVC...she would love it. Have Nigel invite Norm and his wife to evening dinners. I would suggest Nengo Camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37728 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:

That young Theirry chap and some of the CMS boys seem to consistently produce big mature buffalo and never heard a bad word about them. Mokore is also another very fine operation by all accounts.

Would be damn hard to go wrong with anyone on that list. Ask all three for quotes and see who is the cheapest. Then factor in the areas they are basing the quote on. Like I say all three are exceptional.

Mike

Posts: 21662 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All the outfits mentioned above are great, that's for sure, and I know you specifically mentioned Zimbabwe........But with a non hunting wife along I would recommend South Africa.

Specifically a greater Kruger hunt. Big free range buff can be had along with the plainsgame you mention. The logistics are much easier, no charters or long road transfers and your all in price can be less than some of the other places mentioned. I have taken my wife with me on all 8 of my trips over there.

Game drives in Kruger, shopping without long drives, spas.....pretty much a full time wife sitter.

Check out www.johanhermannsafaris.com. I have hunted with Johan five times now, with my wife along every time. She is always ready to go back.

Check out his pricing you will be pleasantly surprised. He is a fine, hard-working young man and he will be glad to send you a quote. And his wife Natasha will make certain your wife has a wonderful experience.

Kruger has some of the best buffalo genetics on the continent.

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brent Hein Safaris.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
All the outfits mentioned above are great, that's for sure, and I know you specifically mentioned Zimbabwe........But with a non hunting wife along I would recommend South Africa.

Specifically a greater Kruger hunt. Big free range buff can be had along with the plainsgame you mention. The logistics are much easier, no charters or long road transfers and your all in price can be less than some of the other places mentioned. I have taken my wife with me on all 8 of my trips over there.

Game drives in Kruger, shopping without long drives, spas.....pretty much a full time wife sitter.

Check out www.johanhermannsafaris.com. I have hunted with Johan five times now, with my wife along every time. She is always ready to go back.

Check out his pricing you will be pleasantly surprised. He is a fine, hard-working young man and he will be glad to send you a quote. And his wife Natasha will make certain your wife has a wonderful experience.

Kruger has some of the best buffalo genetics on the continent.

Agreed but this chap is looking at Zim.

Personally I would contact CMS and their policy of taking mature old worn down free range buff is for me favourable. In addition they can boast some of the best PHs south of the Zambezi.

Try and find a negative comment about them here or elsewhere.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
First sentence I posted Pard.......

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bubye Valley Conservancy with Brent Hein Safaris. I have hunted there two times with Brent and you cannot go wrong with him.

Posts: 791 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:

Apologies and did not read it very well.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Apologies and did not read it very well.

No sweat Sir.......jumping the gun is one of my specialties! No harm no foul,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi England, you will not go wrong with any of the options given above. All solid areas for a first time buffalo hunt. Mokore in the SVC is a good choice yet our buffalo quota for the next wo years is sold out. We can offer you a buffalo in our Sengwa concession which is also a good option. Good to see you are doing your research which is important for a first trip especially if you are bringing your wife.

Posts: 229 | Location: Coutada 9 Mozambique | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neil Duckworth:
Hi England, you will not go wrong with any of the options given above. All solid areas for a first time buffalo hunt. Mokore in the SVC is a good choice yet our buffalo quota for the next wo years is sold out. We can offer you a buffalo in our Sengwa concession which is also a good option. Good to see you are doing your research which is important for a first trip especially if you are bringing your wife.

Well done on your sales. Very encouraging indeed.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Neil Duckworth:

Well done on your sales. Very encouraging indeed.

The Trump effect!!

Posts: 1915 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Happy wife happy life.

I have never been in a hunting camp in Zim where the wife gets to do her own game drives with a second vehicle .. and usually to have a second vehicle at your disposal you would need to hire a second PH, although there is such a thing as a licenced GUIDE in zim for photo safaris. And you can't do it on foot either, without an armed guide or PH. So you would need to EXPLICITLY require a second vehicle in camp with a licenced GUIDE or PH, and be willing to pay more than the "observer rate", probably at least double the observer rate.

Add to that the reality that in most DG areas in Zim, the PG is a little thin on the ground. The conservancies esp BVC are the exception. But in all of these hunting areas, the game runs at the sound of a vehicle, unlike the national parks. So not ideal for photo safari.

I would suggest if you do need to hunt Zim, that you hunt Matetsi near Vic Falls, and leave wife in Vic Falls for at least a week. She can do the falls, local shopping, go to Chobe for a river boat safari, and maybe do some day trips from Vic Falls. Then she can join you for a week in camp. You are going to need at least 10 days to do a double buff hunt (and you will pay for two weeks regardless .. unless there is surplus quota and even then only late season). 42" buffalo hard to get in Zim.

The other option would be to do a hunt near Kariba, if she likes to fish as well.

Or as someone else posted, there are multiple camps in RSA where the PH's wife will accompany your wife on outings and game drives. Something near one of the national parks best. You can also do a double buff in a week in RSA, for about half what the same hunt would cost in Zim.

Drop me a PM if you need specifics.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2932 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guy Whittall
posted Hide Post
England please click on the links below as this may be of interest. RWS operate in the heart of the SVC on the turgwe and save rivers. Home to 90% of the nyala population in the SVC if this may also be of interest.

We have also as of 2016 taken over the ARDA concession in the south.I can arrange a PH to guide your wife around our concessions and visit with the SVC researchers and those at Malinlangwe and Ghonarezhou. I have no doubt she will have an awesome experience with some of zimbabwes premier researchers.

https://youtu.be/p1Pfu3ugHC8
https://youtu.be/7cvW2iW7oTQ

Posts: 196 | Location: Zimbabwe and Mozambique | Registered: 04 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Once again, thank you all for your shared wisdom and experience. This is daunting for a novice to approach, even with a shelf full of Africa hunting books, and I appreciate the perspectives on what my wife might expect.

Would it be reasonable to hope to take a kudu during a 10-day hunt in the Save? What about the Zambezi or other area of Zimbabwe? Thanks.

One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by England:
Once again, thank you all for your shared wisdom and experience. This is daunting for a novice to approach, even with a shelf full of Africa hunting books, and I appreciate the perspectives on what my wife might expect.

Would it be reasonable to hope to take a kudu during a 10-day hunt in the Save? What about the Zambezi or other area of Zimbabwe? Thanks.

In the Save, yes - you can expect to take a really good kudu on your hunt. Probably the same for Nuanetsi and some other areas. You will have less of a chance in the Zambezi. One thing to remember about hunting in the Save or other areas of the Lowveld - no tsetsi flies! It may seem like a small thing, but after you have been bitten by those little blood suckers a few times, you come to appreciate hunting in a place where they do not live!

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Phillip Smythe
posted Hide Post
So many options, so many choices!

10 day safari you will definitely see Kudu in the Save - 100%.
And seeing is the first part to hunting them!

There are numerous activities to be done in the Save as mentioned by Guy Whittall - Lots of research happening, so tracking collared Rhino, seeing wild dog dens, old bushmen paintings. Game doesn't run from the cars here as we don't shoot from the cars. Its pretty amazing. I'm sure your wife would have plenty to see and do, should she want to take excursions.

Its easy to arrange another vehicle on privately owned land (that the Save is), so I don't think thats a problem.

I don't think you can go wrong with the Save Valley in my opinion.
Plenty of good Ph's and areas to chose from - good luck!

Shot 2 buff last year in 10 days, 43 and 44 - we had fun....just saying Smiler

Subscribe to our Newsletter and follow us hunt to hunt -

http://mailchi.mp/eccf60046a6c/welcome-to-2018

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages...aris/286258951422383

PHOTO BLOG - https://instagram.com/ivorytrailsafaris/

Phillip Smythe
www.ivorytrailsafaris.com

16 Pendennis Rd,
Mount Pleasant
Harare
Zimbabwe

Cell - +263 772 413 618
email - phillip@ivorytrailsafaris.com

Posts: 252 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 21 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Highly recommend Victoria Falls. You will not be sorry. Tiger fishing is an option if she does not hunt. You can also see a good amount of game from the boat while traveling above the falls on the Zambezi.

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't go wrong with Lin Stanton Of Mbalabala Safaris.

I got a nice 36" buff last Sept and saw a couple over 40", but couldn't get in position fast enough.

One of his clients killed a 45" buff last year.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuffHunter63:
Can't go wrong with Lin Stanton Of Mbalabala Safaris.

I got a nice 36" buff last Sept and saw a couple over 40", but couldn't get in position fast enough.

One of his clients killed a 45" buff last year.

BH63

'I got a nice 36" buff'

I can better that and one of the best buff I ever took was 30".

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted

I would highly recommend Corris Ferreira of Track-A-Hunt Safaris in Gage Gage campfire area on Lake Kariba. Lots of buffalo, excellant camp right on lake for game viewing with 5 star cuisene and excellent tiger fishing More importantly, Corris is great company and will take excellent care of your wife. On a 10 day hunt we got 2 buffalo by the second day. Corris spent the rest of the hunt showing us around his concession that he is most deservedly proud of. He even has his own road grader!
We brought school supplies, soccer balls/pump and candy for the kids. Corris insisted that we personally deliver them to the locals. Every time we drove the concession, locals would approach the vehicle to chat with Corris. We stopped at a roadside vendor and Corris directed us not to buy anything but he bought a couple of items. When he returned to the Land Cruiser he explained that the quality was poor but improving and he bought occasionally to encourage skill development. He also told us he would take us to a a good stone carver market on the way to the Bullawayo airport on the way home.
I would not recommend Martin Pieters Safari. I took my wife, daughter and sister as observers on a buff hunt. We stayed at Ellephant Point camp in the Buomi Hills. No buff, ran out of fresh vegetables, eggs and orange drink mix mid week. Roads were atrocious, even by African standards. Prior to the hunt, discussed at length with Pieters that the girls wanted to fish, game view and visit locals. Wife is a teacher and wanted to spend time at a school. Despite assurances all were possible, Pieters failed to mention that August school was not in session, no fishing gear in camp, and the appy watching the girls said they were not welcome in the village. The girls spent the week in camp playing darts, doing puzzles and drinking.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The girls did go on evening cruises by boat to view animals along the shore.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
by all means bring your wife along with you. give her the camera and have her be with you. i promise she will have a great time. also don't get to hung up on trophy sizes listen to your ph
his judgement on sizes will be much better than yours.

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MMM
posted Hide Post
England, I have been looking for something very similar to what you seek. I get the impression that the areas with the best buffalo hunting are just a little too remote to have anything in the way of entertainment for non-hunters.

I want to go on a buffalo hunt but I would like for my wife and two girls (11 and 14) to come too. They would put up with riding around in a truck on a sightseeing drive exactly one time. They would be content to sit around in camp exactly one more day. Ideally there would be a place may be to swim (I know it would be winter), spend a day or two shopping and visiting locals, maybe a day fishing, maybe horse riding for the girls. Unrealistic. I guess this does not exist for a buffalo hunt, from what I have seen from reading here and web searching it is more possible with a plains game hunt. I guess it will have to be more than one trip. Best of luck, will be watching the thread.

Posts: 172 | Location: north MS | Registered: 28 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Without a doubt the Zim Lowveld

Pick any of the operators who have personally replied to this thread and you can't go wrong. Some of the best outfitters in Africa

Posts: 394 | Location: Africa | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I personally, for Buffalo, would recommend a 10 day Safari in Tanzania, fly in tented camps on the river, two buff and 5 head of PG is the usual fair..All the above Safari outfitters mentioned in Zim are excellent.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42136 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thierry Labat Safaris! This guy will get you what you want. He is a hunting machine.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote