THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    See you at the Dallas safari Club show

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

See you at the Dallas safari Club show
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted
People , seems like just a few months since we were last getting ready for the shows ..wow the year has gone by fast ... looking forward to seeing those of you i know and meeting those of you I havent yet met ...

i will be on booth #1236 please stop by and say hello.

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Sorry, won't be seeing you this time.... Smiler

But compliments of the season and best regards anyway.

Dave

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ivan - Since my DSC trip went South I'll see you at SCI. Have a good show.

Larry Sellers

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure wish i could have made this one and got to meet you and Mr. Boddington. I would have loved to have gotten an autographed photo of you and Craig for my grandson. he loved the one where you were amongst the elephants....maybe next year. patriot

The more people I get to know, the more I love my dog!

Posts: 117 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 26 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Ivan will be over to see you. Glad you dont live in International Falls, Minn. -38 degrees F.
That will cool your African blood.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ivan,

Be careful, I have entered your picture on the Texas, "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE" data sheet.

You are already "on Display" in most post offices..... Eeker shocker rotflmo hilbily

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Be careful, I have entered your picture on the Texas, "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE" data sheet.

in modern jailhouses is there a shooting range in the recreational area and will they provide double guns on request ?

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
only if your in a federal max security jail. jumping rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
N E 450 No2

Is there a bounty on him TOOOOOOO Big Grin Big Grin rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of duikerman
posted Hide Post
quote:
See you at the Dallas safari Club show

I plan to be there. Thanks for the invitation.

Posts: 770 | Location: colorado | Registered: 11 August 2003Reply With Quote