Find
Notify
Tools

1000 posts
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
Thanks to all of you for becoming my hunting family. I passed the 1000 post mark and could hardly believe that I had something to say 1000 times. Thank you Saeed for providing this outlet, I wouldn't have learned this much about hunting after dozens of safaris and dozens of books. You guys are great.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
Well done clap
I'll have a Windhoek on you. beerCongrats

On the other hand I might have a couple Big Grin

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Wink,

This is best place on the internet (regardless of what some say re: Cindy Garrison!) Congrats to you and thanks again to Saeed for providing us such a fun place to play and learn!

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Félicitations!

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thats great Wink ...
If you dont mind, I pour myself a wee dram of Ardbeg....the blond smoke from the Scottish West and toast you clap cheers

Arild Iversen.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Southern Coast of Norway. | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote