New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trophies here from Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I hunted Zimbabwe in late Aug. 2004, got my capes and skulls today. Went through Flora & Fauna, didn't think that was too bad compared to some stories I hear.

one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Who did you hunt with and what did you get??

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Darryl Collett family of Touch Africa Safaris. Used an original 1895 Winchester in .405 to shoot an eland, waterbuck,wildebeast,impala and a 56 1/2 kudu. I then hunted with Nico Vos at his Indabushee outfit in the Limpopo province (RSA). Shot a warthog, gemsbok, blesbok, and hartebeast. Fantastic does not describe the experience.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Cowboykell, I just got my heads back from my june 03 Zim hunt about two weeks ago. I had them mounted in Bullawyo. I hunted with zim africa around Sandeloni and west Nicolson which I believe was close to where you hunted. You did get your stuff back fast.

Posts: 472 | Location: Bothell WA | Registered: 31 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to thank all the old hands on this forum for the advice I picked up from paying attention to your posts. I never had to ask any questions because sooner or later someone covered the topic. Thanks again from a first timer.