THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    CLAUDIO AND MAX CHIARELLI SHOT AT MANA POOLS

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CLAUDIO AND MAX CHIARELLI SHOT AT MANA POOLS
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Famous italian PH and his son Max were killed at Mana pools by game rangers shot at the spot ,they were pursuing poachers found the game rangers and they killed them .Claudio and Max were in atipoaching patrols ,Claudio was the only italian who served in the crack unit the SELOUS SCOUTS .
He was a personal friend ,and sent some clients .He used to work with his son as i work with mine .Im devastated with the notice .Lately i lost many friends all of the PHs Geoffroy de Gentile,Don Heath ,Jose Sodiro among them -

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6369 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Situation is so bizarre sounding to cause one to seriously question the "mistaken identity" explanation . . . it is simply too hard to fathom incompetence of that magnitude.

Well that's what we all saying. How can u possibly make that "mistake"?? No poachers ever are caught standing by a white safari rigged land cruiser. They operate entirely on foot. What's happened is the parks dept are bankrupt and can't put their anti poaching patrols into place. So in a lot of cases volunteers help by deploying and picking up patrols or wherever else they can. These volunteers are invariably out of season ph's with their winch equipped land cruisers etc for the harsh wet conditions faced during our rains. If they getting in the way of corrupt poaching syndicates what better way to smoke a group of these volunteers to make them quit and get out the way!? I really hope this is not the case.

Posts: 175 | Location: Somewhere in a sale-barn | Registered: 07 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
As en ex parks told me they were chating near the 4x4 and were shot without warning ,very suspicious.
Many people in the gov if we can call gverment that bunch of criminals were invloved in poaching and poisoning of game lately .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6369 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is beginning to sound much worse than the news that they were killed originally!

Killed by people they are trying to help??

Has Zimbabwe Parks employees sunk to such levels now??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67392 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote