New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas Safari Club conv
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Those staying at the Comfort Inn - there is no shuttle from the airport. I am arriving on Thur 1/11/07 on AA 3488 at 2:15 PM. anyone arriving at the approx time want to share a taxi?

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
FLT 1827, Arriving 4:05 pm, anyone else?

Dulcinea

What counts is what you learn after you know it all!!!

Posts: 711 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Arriving on 01/11/07 on Continental from Houston at 4:29 PM.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
Also get in on the 11th Jan from Seattle Wa, but I gotta check my flight details at home to see what the arriveal time/airline is and then I'll post those too. Share a cab sounds good if if works out.

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Arriving 1715on Thursday with my wife. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7145 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
okay, checked my flight, suppose to arrive on Alaska air (#812) from Seattle @1:48 pm.
I'll be the guy with webbing tween the toes due to all the rainhere last month.

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
There is something called the big blue shuttle or something like that..I used it the last two years..

Mike

http://www.supershuttle.com/htm/cities/dfw.htm

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
BTT

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Mike, is this shuttle something a group would have to reserve? I think most of those arriving on Thursday arrive a few hours before my flight so probably no takers wanting to hang around until 5:00 PM. Although it looks like Dulcinea, Jorge and his wife, and I all arrive with a half hour of each other.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote