Notify
Tools

Zambia Ranch - Hunt pics
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Dear AR Guests ..

Here are some recent hunting pictures taken on Dendro Park Ranch ... mixed bag of client and personal hunt trophies ...

Cheers, Peter
---------------------

Our lady PH/Wildlife Guide Joannne with trophy she bagged

Hunting client with his puku

Hunter client with his Chobe Bushbuck

Lady Hunter client Betsy with her nice Sable Antelope trophy

Our resident PH Dene Bird with hunter client & pig

Our PH Dene Bird testing out the hunter clients bow

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice pics, I particularly like the sable and the bushbuck!
- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice sable and bushbuck. Can't wait to get out there!

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yep, I really like that sable.

Lo do they call to me,
They bid me take my place
among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave may live forever.

One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Where did Dene's shirt go? Both the bushbuck and the sable are exceptional.

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Excellent trophies, all of them.

~Ann

Posts: 19558 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What's that sable 40-41"?

JW

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
That Sable which was taken by lady hunter Betsy was 45"

The hunting group comprising (Betsy husband Mike and buddy Archie) were brought into our Dendro Park Ranch by another local regional area (Rancher/P.H.) Strang Middleton from Kaloma. Strang often brings in his own personal clients to hunt with us for cape buff in particualar

For those whom dont know Zambia that well, Kaloma/Choma towns are about 2.5 hours driving from Livingstone on the main road heading North East towards Lusaka.

From Kaloma to our ranch is about 4.5 hours driving into the deep bush heading North West towards the Southern Kafue Park region.

Clients buff

Strang Middleton (P.H.) with his personal client and buff trophy

Cheers, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Peter: Glad to see Dene and Joanne are staying busy. I'd like to come out there again sometime, only with a bow.

JD

Posts: 1450 | Location: Dakota Territory | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JD:
Peter: Glad to see Dene and Joanne are staying busy. I'd like to come out there again sometime, only with a bow.

Hello JD

Nice to hear from you again, I was trying to email you some time recently but old email seems to be on the blink.

When you get some time please (contact me on my business email) and I will update you on what we are planing on doing with that ranch property in 2008.

To cut a long story short we may not be hunting it after this season as it is being developed into a mult-million dollar equity share investment for VIP investor buy-in opportunity

EMAIL Peter  Balla-Balla Company Portfolio
Peter J. Bird