New
Find
Notify
Tools

ON THE WAY !!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
By the time most of you read this, I will be airborne enroute to catch up with JudgeG in Tanzania. Hope everyone that is traveling has a good trip and good hunts. For those of you left behind, hang in there, your time will come. Gotta run, I leave for the airport in ten minutes.

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I wish you a safe and an enjoyable trip.

And as we are down to counting hours, we have 440 hours before we head to Tanzania too.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68744 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here I am in Amsterdam. It is busy here even at 6:30 in the morning. I love Africa, but getting there sure is a pain in the ass. I leave at 10:30 for the final leg into Dar es Salaam. Yippee !!! Another nine hours airborne. I can hardly wait.
Later Guys.

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
You are fast on your way to Heaven. Quitcherbitchin.

Best of luck and may a huge buff fall to one well placed shot. Big Grin Cool

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13642 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
I have always loved the part of just getting to Africa, to me it is part of the adventure.

Just not being at work, talking with people from other places, people watching in the various airports en route.

Drinking cocktails in airport bars.......basically, just being thankful I am able to do it....hell that makes me enjoy the whole process.....why not, your paying good money to do it...... just my perspective.

Posts: 564 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote