THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Shared Charter FLights - extra passengers needed

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shared Charter FLights - extra passengers needed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys

If you are going to be hunting in Zim this year have a look at the link, i am trying to set up a non sheduled air charter shuttle into Zim, we are flexible with regards to stops etc.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...2100588/m/5151096401

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
This could be an absolute revolution for the African hunting industry and is a fantastic opportunity for everyone involved.

I wish you all the luck the world my friend and would love to see a similar service in Tanzania! Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve, i am hoping to do something like:
- Johannesburg to Polokwane to Buffalo Range to Mabaluatu in Gonarezhou and return, if we can get one or two guys on the flight there and one or two on the way back then everyone wins.

I will be getting in contact with the guys who operate out of that area so that we can try and fill her up.

Hell we can always send the PC 12 into Tanzania to do similar.

Cheers

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote