New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks SAEED
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just received your video for this year, and want too say thank you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got mine to, just starting to watch.
Thanks

Posts: 121 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 21 October 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You are all very welcome gentlemen.

I hope you enjoy it.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll add my THANK YOU.
Received mine yesterday and started viewing....great opening 1st hour.

Bob

DRSS
DSC
SCI
NRA & ISRA

Posts: 551 | Location: Northern Illinois,US | Registered: 13 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
You are all very welcome gentlemen.

I hope you enjoy it.

Saeed, I couldn't stop watching this years safari. I enjoyed it so much, I went back and watched 2013 as well, then started re-watching 2012. Some real fine footage! What a great gift! Thank you again!

.............................................................Mac patriot

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got my video today. Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to watching it. Bruce

Posts: 376 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed - mine came yesterday!!!

Posts: 535 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 17 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too would like to say thank you Saeed! Got mine a few days ago and hope to get started on them this weekend. Again, thank you sir for your kindness to all of us.

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am getting a number of messages regarding the very high quality of the video this year.

For those interested, I just wanted to explain that the only difference I made was using 4K cameras to video all this years footage.

We used two Sony Cameras, Model FDR-AX1 and FDR-AX100.

Bothe are 4K.

Processing the final video was exactly the same.

For distribution as 1080P FULL HD, I used Adobe Premier Pro and Youtube Codecs at 8000MB/S.

This is exactly as I have done last year.

But, it seems the improvement in camera quality gives us a much better detailed video.

Also, I am glad to see that the extra activities I have included on the films are well liked too.

As I have mentioned before, I wanted to convey the whole safari experience, not just the hunting part!

One member wrote "....man, if this was a commercial hunting show, they would stretch it to 100 episodes!...."

Friends here in Dubai have asked me to put this footage on their ipads - it actually fills a 128GB ipad!!?

They then use their Apple TV to play it wirelessly onto their TVs.

Young kids love it, and are apparently inviting their friends over to watch the safari.

Which in turn means I am getting more kids here to shoot.

Over all a fantastic advert for our future hunters.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Anjin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am getting a number of messages regarding the very high quality of the video this year.

For those interested, I just wanted to explain that the only difference I made was using 4K cameras to video all this years footage.

We used two Sony Cameras, Model FDR-AX1 and FDR-AX100.

Bothe are 4K.

[snip]

It is simply amazing to me to think about the pace of change in technology. It was only about 20 years ago that I was working here in Japan on Sharp's tech licenses for charge-coupled devices (CCDs) which are the imaging device at the heart of modern cameras.

Of course, like so many other inventions that came out of Bell Labs, Japan companies made the most of commercializing these. It is hard to explain how they (e.g., Sony, Sharp, Sanyo, Matsushita) could fail so badly as companies while making such good products. Many of us believe that it is a societal matter.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer back in the US after 25 years and, having met a few of the bad guys and governments here and around the world, now focusing on private trusts that protect wealth from them. NRA Life Member for 50 years, NRA Endowment Member from 2014, NRA Patron from 2016.

Posts: 554 | Location: Sandia Mountains, NM | Registered: 05 January 2011Reply With Quote