New
Find
Notify
Tools

Traveler's Insurance
 Login/Join

<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
Are there any traveler's insurance companies that will pay the hospital up front, so that one doesn't have to shell out a gazillion dollars before they'll treat you? It seems as though most of the insurance companies I've looked at require you to file a claim after you've paid out of pocket for your treatment.

one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
I'm interested too. If some hospital in Africa wants payment up front, I reckon I'll just have to bleed out.

Russ

The doing of unpleasant deeds calls for people of an unpleasant nature.

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
One would have thought by now the BRIGHT SPARKS at (SCI) being one of the worlds formost and largest conservation and hunters interest membersships, and presently spending hundreds of thousands of membership fees on fighting legal cases worldwide and promoting and looking after hunters interests, would CONSIDER offering their valuable MEMBERS some form of INSURANCE COVER for travelling, medical, rifles, trophies etc etc .

If they were to put their combined power & knowlege to good use and make members their priority then it would be possible I believe for them to (get into bed with some company) whom would come up with a SPECIAL HUNTERS PACKAGE to meet ALL perceived insurance requirements .....

Are there any AR members of SCI close to the powers that run the show. After all if they can make a headquaters in DC to lobby government then an INSURACE PACKAGE would be easier than falling off a log

OR AM I DREAMING AS USUAL

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote