posted
Try this link:

Warthog

Some duck video also:

Sea Duck 1

Sea Duck 2

Sea Duck 3

Sea Duck 4

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The 2nd link worked. Thanks much!

Ski+3

Posts: 860 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Multiple peole shooting.

When we hunt Sea Ducks we usually have one shooter, one person video tape and one person shoot cripples, or sometimes they do shoot at the birds also. You pretty much need someone assigned to just shoot cripples since they are the cape buffalo of ducks and usually only go down for the count with a bb to the brain.

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GMaxson, I figured it was something like that, but given that all the photos seemed to show only the one person I was wondering.

I have never shot sea ducks but I have shot golden eyes - many many times. The duck that never dies.

Brent

Posts: 2257 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Picture a Goldeneye on steroids and that is an Eider.

We'd laugh when cleaning birds since you could pick them up by the bill and shake them and shot would fall out of them like rain. Seems like the famed Eiders down acts like a bullet proof vest.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I count a 4-shot gun in Duck 3 video. I presume that is not correct, but it sure looks like it.

Brent

Posts: 2257 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, it is a Windows Media Visual file format, so you must not have that installed. I'll try to email you the MPEG.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Gene,

I wish I could view it. My computer won't open it and I am unable to add software to it to enable.

Posts: 19557 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote