Find
Notify
Tools

Leaving tomorrow (7/17) for RSA
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cooperjd
posted
Flying to Atlanta tomorrow afternoon, then to JNB tomorrow evening on Delta. I have a bowhunt booked with Stefan Joubert in Thabazimbi RSA for buffalo. May chase a couple of plains animals as well, we will see what we can get close to. A friend that's also going is hunting hippo and croc. While I know it is not Moz, Bots, Zim, it is what is in the budget. This was supposed to be kind of a last hoorah for my Dad and I, as his mobility is slowing down and he is 71 this year, but he has had to cancel as his back/hip problems just are not where they need to be in order to make the flights. That's a huge bummer for me, but we will go and make the best of the trip.

I will be packing my bowtech CPXL, 31.5", 82#. Gold tip kinetic kaos 720gr arrows with 200gr iron will single bevel "buff" 2 blade heads.

Hopefully in a couple weeks i will have a decent report and some good pics to share.

Posts: 784 | Location: Mt Pleasant, SC | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Go well and look forward to the report

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9983 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have an awesome hunt and give us a hunt report when you return.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Safe travels! Make it a great hunt for your dad to enjoy hearing about when you get home. Looking forward to reading your report.

Posts: 3917 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck with your hunt!
I look forward to the report. Your equipment list looks spot-on.

JCHB

Posts: 425 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooperjd:
Flying to Atlanta tomorrow afternoon, then to JNB tomorrow evening on Delta. I have a bowhunt booked with Stefan Joubert in Thabazimbi RSA for buffalo. May chase a couple of plains animals as well, we will see what we can get close to. A friend that's also going is hunting hippo and croc. While I know it is not Moz, Bots, Zim, it is what is in the budget. This was supposed to be kind of a last hoorah for my Dad and I, as his mobility is slowing down and he is 71 this year, but he has had to cancel as his back/hip problems just are not where they need to be in order to make the flights. That's a huge bummer for me, but we will go and make the best of the trip.

I will be packing my bowtech CPXL, 31.5", 82#. Gold tip kinetic kaos 720gr arrows with 200gr iron will single bevel "buff" 2 blade heads.

Hopefully in a couple weeks i will have a decent report and some good pics to share.

Nothing wrong with hunting South Africa!

Done it a couple of times, and had a great time.

Enjoy your hunt.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68798 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote