New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boddington's Africian Experience
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just finished viewing this DVD and man what a piece of work. I would highly recomended it to every hunter planning his or her first safari. It is also a great view for the more experienced Africian hunter. I am not a hughly experienced Africian veteran but have been there more than once and to more than one country and I found it very informative. I guess this should not have come as a suprise to me as I am a big fan of Craig and his writings and videos. The best part of this video is it is contempory He goes back and talks about the days when safaris lasted 30 days or more but spends more time addressing the current short safari 7 to 14 day affairs. He points out how important it is to know where to find what you want to hunt, i e you won't find Buffalo and Mt Reedbuck in the same area etc. Very good DVD.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I really enjoyed it also for all of the reasons you stated. I look forward to his elephant DVD with Ivan Carter and Richard Harland's assistance.

Have you seen the Peter Flack South Africa DVD? It goes through a variety of areas demonstrating what is available in each region...very well done.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodford
posted Hide Post
As someone who have not been to Africa, yet, I as well found the DVD a treasure trove of information.

Posts: 35 | Location: Whitecourt, Alberta | Registered: 08 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yukon, that is the only Flack DVD I don't have. It is interesting how even this "new" DVD is out of date. Craig stated Uganda is closed and it is now open. It is still a fine piece of work.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote