THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    more on ele killed PH Carl Bradfield

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

more on ele killed PH Carl Bradfield
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just had a not from Jumbo Moore who has the area next to carl bradfield. There still isn't a full story, but evidently he received a tusk from the groin all the way up into the chest. No shots had been fired. That's all Jumbo knew for now.

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My hat is off to any one who puts his or her life on the line in the course of their work. Except for a straight shooting aprentice PH the same would have happened to me on Marh 11, 2005 farther north in Zimbabwe.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
We knew that already.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19369 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
I agree with you Bill................. bewildered

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of OMUHONA
posted Hide Post
There must be much more passion involved than meets the eye, because most PHs are the unsung heroes till something tragic happens to them.

" Fine men are remembered for their reaction after a kill "

Posts: 74 | Location: Felseneck-Namibia | Registered: 08 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CARL BRADFIELD

Carl was killed by a lone bull in very thick bush, James Wessels and I (Mike Bromwich) had a long chat with Mike Brown, Carl's client and close friend who specifically asked to talk to us. Not wishing for any speculation Mike emphasized it was essential for the correct details relating to this tragic accident to be known.James is away in Mozambique for two weeks If anyone wishes to know what happened they are free to call Mike Bromwich on my cell (263) 091 239 845.
Sincerely

Mike Bromwich

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote