Tools

Usangu Safaris resurfacing?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Usangu NEW website design

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Mullas where trying to sell some hunts on the Dortmund Hunt Fair. The are every year there.

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are these people someone to avoid? Never heard of them prior to this post.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Sellers:
Are these people someone to avoid? Never heard of them prior to this post.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

To give you an idea..... they got banned from the convention before OoA did!

rotflmo rotflmo

Sorry about that but my hair trigger sense of humour just had an accidental discharge! animal

More seroiusly, they have a long track record of trouble and either a Google search or a search here will tell you more. Eeker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do a search here. You will find plenty of these dirtbags. They did a lot of really bad stuff.

Steve , that was hilarious.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana Nderobo
posted Hide Post
I came very, very close to booking with them for the '07 season. Not booking with them was the best hunting descision I ever made.

Phil Massaro
President, Massaro Ballistic Laboratories, LLC
NRA Life Member
B&C Member
www.mblammo.com

Hunt Reports- Zambia 2011
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1481089261

"Two kinds of people in this world, those of us with loaded guns, and those of us who dig. You dig."

Posts: 441 | Location: New Baltimore, NY | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BN, right you are. They pulled off a lot of unacceptable stunts in 07. Poaching other concessions, not paying PH's, not enough food,scorched earth policy, stealing deposits and on and on and on.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana Nderobo
posted Hide Post
I went with Zuka instead. Great outfit in the Selous. I wish I could afford to go back to Tanzania...

Phil Massaro
President, Massaro Ballistic Laboratories, LLC
NRA Life Member
B&C Member
www.mblammo.com

Hunt Reports- Zambia 2011
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1481089261

"Two kinds of people in this world, those of us with loaded guns, and those of us who dig. You dig."

Posts: 441 | Location: New Baltimore, NY | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is interesting that they do not mention the areas they hunt nor the PH's they employ.