New
Find
Notify
Tools

ruarks movie
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
ruarks africa adventure movie has just been put on sale from safari press for $29.95

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Its out of stock! So is the Boddington elephant movie.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
i'm still skeptical how long Africa Adevnture will be available. Th Ruark estate is so f**Ked up i am surprised the Honey Badgers haven;t descended on Ludo yet.

One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Just purchased it. We'll see how long it takes to arrive.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I got tired of waiting for my order so I called today. The lady says they will ship next week. We'll see.

Jeff

Posts: 19 | Location: Cuero, Texas | Registered: 18 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Got email that mine shipped on the 17th. Can't wait!

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bob Harper of Outdoor Visions has plenty of them for sale- just ordered mine and received notification that it has shipped.

Call Bob at 1-800-424-6652
or it maybe on his website www.outdoorvisions.com

Posts: 157 | Location: USA | Registered: 31 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
quote:
ts out of stock! So is the Boddington elephant movie.

the boddington elephant movie you can order from www.craigboddington.com

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for both as we speak!

SCI Life Member
DRSS

"In those savage countries success frequently depends upon one particular moment; you may lose or win according to your action at that critical instant."

Sir Samuel Baker

Posts: 297 | Location: New Scotland, Canada | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote