THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    "TrophyShot Big Game Hunter Magazine"

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"TrophyShot Big Game Hunter Magazine"
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Our very own... "TrophyShot Big Game Hunter Magazine Cover" is soon to be released!

Every hunter would be proud to have their trophy shot printed on a hunting magazine cover and have their article published!

Well we've been working on these details for the past couple weeks and I promise it'll be COOL!!!

We will print your Custom Digitally-Enhanced TrophyShot on our very own TrophyShot Big Game Hunter Magazine as a Cover Shot and print your hunt article right beside it as a two-page on our Metal and Metallic Photo Paper Prints...total print size... [11x17] Big Grin

Just send us your photo and article and we'll do the rest.

Have to give my darling wife the credit as she came up with the design lay-out scheme and we've surveyed a few of our clients recently... it should be a blast Wink

I'll be providing an update soon here and on our website. tu2

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang if that doesn't sound like a good idea.
Most all of us have an ego whether we admit it or not & to have something like that on the coffee table would be cool!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwana cecil:
Dang if that doesn't sound like a good idea.
Most all of us have an ego whether we admit it or not & to have something like that on the coffee table would be cool!

Thanks my friend!

btw...Cec....it's a wall DISPLAY tu2

My wife has seen how this business has grown and she takes care of all the paper work.

She reads our emails of our 100% IMPRESSED/SATISFIED customers and felt we could offer them more of our services in this regards!

We're excited and taking this business to a whole new level...many opportunities lay ahead.

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cool idea, Roland!!
I'll send you one to get the ball rolling for ya.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote