New
Find
Notify
Tools

Masame
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I was in the Masame camp on an elephant with a client about six years ago. Campbell Smith was the PH. Cam had request my client do this hunt in April or no later than May. The client elected to hunt in August instead. We saw quite a few bulls but non larger then about 50lbs. My buddies wife hunting as well and killed a 44lb bull before the hunt was over. My buddy then went back the next year in April and saw many more bulls and shot a 70lb bull. The area is stark but very pretty. In August we saw a couple Roan, one Wart hog, one Gemsbuck, a dozen zebra and nine million Steinbuck. In fact we saw more Elephant and Stienbuck then anything else. When Bob went back the following April he saw Lion, Buffalo, lots of Gemsbuck etc due to water in the pans. I thought it was a great area and camp and hope to return.

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
D'Arcy,

Thanks for the report. Look forward to stopping by your booth in Jan. Lisa says to say hi.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did not know this superstar builder was one of us.

Hello Mr. Echols, keep up the good work! salute

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote