New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcomed Back Home By Our Cheetahs
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
I was a way for a few days, and took these photos and video when I came back.

I hope you enjoy them.

Video, please right click and safe to your hard disk

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. My PH had several as pets. They had gotten old and were no longer around when I got there. He had kept them in the house like dogs, but had said they were better behaved.
I can now see why he liked them so well.
Bfly

Work hard and be nice, you never have enough time or friends.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Lake Nice, VA | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Does Hessa play with them ?
While playing they can not hurt you without intention? those paws and teeth are quite impressive..

How much they ate per day an what meal do they prefer ?

Sorry for asking so much questions but is your fault for having such beatiful animals as pets... Wink

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hessa plays with them all the time - but not alone.

There is no fear of them hurting her intentionaly, but as she is relatively small, they can knock her down as they play.

They love to chase her as she runs around with a knotted rope in her hands.

They eat whole chickens and lamb, but they seem to prefer chickens.

Sometimes they catch green iguanas that we have running around the garden, and they even catch partridges.

I have posted those photos before, will try to find them for you and post them.

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Did you read the PM I sent you?
Better tomorrows,
Mims

You can borrow money but you can not borrow time. Go hunting with your family.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Beautiful animals, Saeed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! The video quality is amazing. Guess I need to upgrade.

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The video quality has been redced from the original for low bandwidth downloads.

If you are in the market for a new video, my suggestion is to go for a full HD model, in AVCHD format.

The quality is amazing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You must tough and non sensitive feet. I have an Ocicat and when he bites my feet, I definately react quickly. Your video made me jump when they were knawing on your bare feet.

Posts: 2180 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. | Registered: 20 February 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Full Hi-definition video clip

The above video was taken with a canon HF11, which I think the HF S10 is replacing.

Try the above video clip, and you will see whaqt I mean in the quality difference.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Full Hi-definition video clip

The above video was taken with a canon HF11, which I think the HF S10 is replacing.

Try the above video clip, and you will see whaqt I mean in the quality difference.

Looks great!! The tones are improved as well as the resolution. I don't think my PC is up to snuff - the clip stop/starts when buffering.

I think the difference in the cameras is that the S designation is Stick memory only - 32 GB x 2 one internal and one SDHC card - no internal hard drive like the HF. What's better for the field ...?? Does the hard drive hold up to the motion and impacts ...??

Did you upgrade your G7/G9 to the G10 ...?? I'm still using the G7 and wonder if the 10 is a big improvement.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
The stuttering is due to your video card most probably.

The HF11 has a 32GB internal memory, no hard disk.

The HFS10 has the same memory I think, but has a better sensor and lense.

It is due here later this month, and I hope to try it.

Yes, I did get the G10, and used it with an underwater housing for taking photos.

The results are great.