Notify
Tools

What A Shot!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ouch,now that does not bear thinking about.He wont run with the ballsBulls again.jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
should have spent the extra $ on a controlled round feed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent! I wish everyone involved in this senseless torture of animals receives a horn up the butt. As a hunter my priority has always been the quick humane dispatch of the animal and only killing what will be fully consumed.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair or Blair Worldwide Hunting
http://forums.accuratereloadin...043/m/3471078051/p/1

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Well, apparently he did ring first. (Bell of the bull?)

Posts: 4874 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian564:
As a hunter my priority has always been the quick humane dispatch of the animal and only killing what will be fully consumed.

So may I assume that if there was a nuisance ground hog, coyote, etc., you would either not kill it or would consume the entire thing; lips, guts and all? How about flies?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The definition of "Ream you a new one."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That guy must be a republican, if he was a democrat that horn would have split his skull!

Posts: 323 | Location: Rio Rancho, NM | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
So may I assume that if there was a nuisance ground hog, coyote, etc., you would either not kill it or would consume the entire thing; lips, guts and all? How about flies?

Plus One on that thought.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the old bullfighter joke. A tourist goes into the bullfighter restaurant in Spain and orders the post fight Rocky Mt. Oysters. When they come out on the plate they are quite a bit smaller than expected. The tourist asks if these are normal sized "oysters" for a bull. The waiter shrugs his shoulders and says. "Senior, the bull, he does not always lose.." Cool

One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
You mess with the bull...

Posts: 3480 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's gonna leave a mark!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The bulls Version of a Texas Heartshot.

Arild Iversen.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Southern Coast of Norway. | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Talk about a P.I.A. yowsa!!!

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hope the bull was able to clean his horn properly afterwards.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Now don't worry one bit, your reconstructive surgery went fine.....Hope you don't mind that we changed your name on the hospital paper work to Jessica.........

Posts: 353 | Location: Southern Black Hills SD | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What all golfers wish for:

"A hole in one" - admittedly may not be that kind of hole. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
Shot placement is everything.

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 987 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is one guy who definitely got the point.

"The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."

Posts: 105 | Location: Looking for the Southern Cross | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bummer !

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Considering he's wearing jeans and sneakers, I reckon it's at the running of the bulls - where the bulls stampede through the town and the brave and drunk try to run amongst them and prove their skill and speed.

When he wakes up it won't be just a hangover causing him to throb.

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote