THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: DVD List 1--:D NO NEW NAMES PLEASE

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: DVD List 1--:D NO NEW NAMES PLEASE
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Yes indeed, Walter is in it. I've never seen anyone play with Buff Scatt with such fervor.

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh boy, my first Saeed and Co. hunt video! Can't wait to see the carnage, er, footage.

Big hanks to Frank, Saeed and all the other players in what I'm certain will be an exciting drama/comedy. Walter is in it too, no?

Leighton

Posts: 142 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 15 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Not dumb at all. It took me a while to figure it out.

The easiest way for me was to use the link below, but change the 'X's' to the user number you want to look up:

Code:
 http://www.accuratereloading.com/ubbthreads/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=XXXXX 

For example this is your profile link:

http://www.accuratereloading.com/ubbthreads/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=2074

Hope this works. If not PM me the user number and I'll send you a link.

-Steve

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Blacktailer: There may be an easier way, but this is how I did it. I went back to where I had posted to get on the list. The member you are to receive the video from should have posted just before you. You can click on their username to go to their profile and should see their email adress. Hope that works for you. Gary T.

Posts: 112 | Location: Eugene, Oregon | Registered: 23 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the dumb question but for the technologically challenged (like me) How do you look up the previous member's profile?

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
HERE IS THE LIST FOR MAILING. There are 3 lists.

PLEASE SEND YOUR MAILING INFORMATION TO THE PERSON ABOVE YOU ON THE LIST.

Please note. There is a short section near the end of disc 1 with pixelation and a short section on Disc 2 after the vultures section.

If there is any new concern please note it and send me a PM. If there is a serious problem I will send a new disc.

You can use the username to send a PM or the Search function. If there is only one name, that is the username.

Enjoy,

Frank

David C

# 2844

Minkman

Jerry McDonnell

# 12715

MLindsay

phurley

Pat Hurley

Fjold

Frank Oldread

LHowell

Les Howell

Guy45

Guy Kish

Safarihunter

Dan Olen

500Grains

Dan McCarthy

PWN375

Perry Newman

Conditioner45

Jay S

Giraffe Hunter

Rodney Wilson

Whitworth

Graybird

Cody Gray

Spring

Wintershoek

Brennan Colyer

gthomsen

Gary Thomsen

Honda

Leighton N. Honda

N'gagi

Mark "Ngagi" Jackson

RAmos

Robert Amos

If there are any errors, please let me know and I will EDIT.

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote