New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enjoy the show!! DSC
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
As a DSC member, I hope you all enjoy the show and spend a lot of $$$$. I missed the move in tonight for the first time in three years due to flu or cold or somekinda crap going around. I'll be there all day friday and I will not shake anyone's hand (wouldn't wish this crap on anyone). Good luck to all and I hope everyone finds the hunt they are looking for. JC

Posts: 230 | Location: Palo Pinto Mountains | Registered: 26 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi James

Just moved in tonight! I think the show is going to be great... the convention center is a much better venue - much better to display the exhibits. There were some hassles moving-in but that is to be expected with a new large venue and I think next year everyone will be better aquainted. The huge sign at the front door claims ..."The Greatest Hunting Convention in the World!" Big Grin ... that was cute!!

Seems to be plenty of parking and the DSC volunteers and staff are as friendly and helpful as ever. Caught up with a few AR members already. Went to the outfitters dinner tonight - it was pretty good and saw our AR member Craig Boddington win the prestigious Malek Award... congratulations Craig!!

Well done DSC...anyone thinking of a last minute trip - just do it, you wont regret it!!

See you there
Matt Graham

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sorry about the crappy photo... my booth (and my brother), right near the front door!!

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
Picture of CharlesL
posted Hide Post
As another DSC member, I want to welcome everyone to Dallas. I will be there Saturday and Sunday working as a volunteer.

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 634 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 26 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks Charles!

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV