THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Looking to go back to Africa after 9 years with the family, kids are 11 & 13

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to go back to Africa after 9 years with the family, kids are 11 & 13
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I hunted Tholo safaris in Botswana in 2009 and I’m looking to finally go back to Africa this July or Aug. I’m looking for recommendations. This time my two boys 11 & 13 will be coming as well as my wife. This makes observer rates important. If it was just me I’d love to hunt Buffalo in Zambia or the Zim but I’m thinking RSA or Namibia are better for the family. Thoughts?

Thanks
Geoff

Posts: 952 | Location: Mass | Registered: 14 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Speak to Danie and Ansie at Kowas in Namibia. Great Plains Game and great with kids !

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2324 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Do your boys want to hunt/fish? Do not worry about observer fees and many can offer you a package deal.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9948 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Do your boys want to hunt/fish? Do not worry about observer fees and many can offer you a package deal.

They would both like to take an animal each and we all enjoy fishing. My 11 year old is doing extra chores to try and raise money for extra trophy fees Smiler

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeoffM24:
quote:

They would both like to take an animal each and we all enjoy fishing. My 11 year old is doing extra chores to try and raise money for extra trophy fees Smiler

I might be able to do this in July and have Buff and PG on quota. Your boys can have their first animals for free and there will be no charge for your wife if she eats the same food as you? Let me know if this is of interest?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I might be able to do this in July and have Buff and PG on quota. Your boys can have their first animals for free and there will be no charge for your wife if she eats the same food as you? Let me know if this is of interest?

If you can make it work then go with Andrew. He is a first class PH and and is great with young hunters.

If you can't make it work with Andrew in July, then let me know and I can offer you an all in deal for a buff hunt, plains game, fishing and observers. Dates would have to be 27 Aug to 6 Sep.

Thor Kirchner
Munyamadzi Game Ranch
+260 978157643
P.O. Box 570049
Nyimba, Zambia
www.thorwildlifesafaris.com
munyamadzi@live.com

Posts: 315 | Location: Luangwa, Zambia | Registered: 04 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BearCountry953
posted Hide Post
When I book family's in RSA I never charge day fees for the kids and you can let them shoot as many or few animals as they want. North West Province.
Started bringing my kids over there at that age great times and they love it.

Posts: 97 | Location: USA Massachusetts | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Goeff

I would listen to the two Zambians.

Posts: 1916 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thor Kirchner:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If you can make it work then go with Andrew. He is a first class PH and and is great with young hunters.

If you can't make it work with Andrew in July, then let me know and I can offer you an all in deal for a buff hunt, plains game, fishing and observers. Dates would have to be 27 Aug to 6 Sep.

Another great option especially for Kudu and Bushbuck of which this area is noted for. Thor is a very fine host and Munyamadzi is a gem.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
sent you a PM

Posts: 576 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A couple of great offers from some great PH's.

Posts: 10311 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is the way dreams come true.

Good luck to all of you, I'm jealous as can be!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6003 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You will do well to go with either Andrew or Thor in Zambia, look no further. You will regret not taking either of those two up on their offer

Posts: 394 | Location: Africa | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Talking to Andrew about Zambia, thanks guys!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
1-800-FAIRGAME

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
1-800-FAIRGAME

Thanks Bwana. Tom and I were talking about your safari the other day. Remember he got lost and gave us all a good scare.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep. Young Tom isn't so young any more. Quite the strapping lad.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote