THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Waiting at JFK.... (now with some results!)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Waiting at JFK.... (now with some results!)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Had a great experience checking in. SAA staff, NY/NJ port authority, and TSA were all pleasant enough. Port Authority was actually quite interested in details on my guns and my trip. Now just hanging out for the next 90 min or so waiting to board.

Hopefully my next post will say the same about JFK on the way back and include a few buffalo!

Posts: 1447 | Location: New England | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck!

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Have a great hunt.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68597 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Made that same flight a few weeks ago and several times in the past. Always good. The folks at JFK are always friendly. It is my favorite way to fly to Joberg.

I often return via Dulles and it is my least favorite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37719 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have a blast. Safe travels.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brandon,

Shoot straight and travel safe.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13001 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I meant to add: Good luck and have a splendid trip!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37719 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear everything is going well. Little hassles can certainly make a trip less enjoyable.

I wish you continued success on your safari.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Phenomenal trip thus far. 40.5" buffalo bull on Tuesday evening, cow buffalo yesterday morning. Lazily hunting plains game/lounging in the pool today and tomorrow, and plans for a trip to KNP for a little game viewing Saturday. I'll post up a full report after I get home on Monday.

Posts: 1447 | Location: New England | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sitting in the shongololo lounge at JNB. By far the best $40 I've ever spent at an airport outside of RiflePermits' services. Had an amazing, amazing hunt, but looking forward to getting home to my wife and son. Adriaan and Jono from JWK Safaris were absolutely fantastic to hunt with and be around. Shot a very nice blue wildebeest on Friday AM. Chased Impala all afternoon, but couldn't get a shot. The Kruger yesterday was simply an amazing day. Going to have another Hunters Dry and some snacks, I'll get a formal report together later this week.