Notify
Tools

Dendro Park Zambia - Camp & Hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Guests

These are some pictures that my sister in law Jessie took whilst with the BIG Italaian GROUP at our Dendro Park private owner operated ranch last week /

Bar & Lapa open plan area

Dining area / also open plan

Swimming pool and clients chalets x three in background

We took the group to visit out local CHIEF / notice that Chief Shezonga has nicked the PH's shirt

The Chief's Palace is on-route from our ranch to Ngoma bush airstrip, which is itself 30 kms from camp

Large Italian group with local Chief Shezonga who is over 80 ... life aint bad for him in Zambia

Chiefs wife on left

The Falls has a heavy flow at this time of year, must have been good rains in northern catchment area

Clients on Helecopter ride over the Falls - Oh we can only dream of the excitement they must have experienced

Lake Itezhi Tezhi is about 25 kms North from Ngoma bush airstrip and 60 kms from our ranch - NICE FISHING on offer thumb

Take care, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Very nice camp Peter! How long is the charter from Vic falls to Dendro Park? I'm getting Buffalo fever! Eeker

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Hi DUGABOY1

Yes the camp is nice and very comfortable, unfortunately those wanting to rough it we cant realy help them, we only offer a true buhveld style quality camp as we dont like the LADIES of this world whom travel with husbands boyfriends to be let down. We are not in the bargain basement price bracket at all

Dont worry I am getting pissed off myself sitting here in NZ in winter looking at those pictures HOT off the press so to speak ...

From Livingstone the (private air-charter) flight is one hour approximately, often the pilot will do a circle over the Falls then head north to Ngoma bush airstrip which is in fact in the Kafue National Park //

Ngoma airstrip is about 25 kms south from Lake Itezi Tezhi on the kafue river, and at Ngoma we meet greet and drive about 30 kms through Chief Shezonga's area and villiages to the ranch/camp

Our exclusive private ranch is the ONLY RANCH in Zambia which borders (slap bang) on the Kafue National Park boundary /// PLEASE dont ask me how that happined to be on the park boundary, just believe it, must have been the 8th wonder of the world Red Face

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Found a couple more pics from the Big Group Italian buff extravaganza hunt

Peter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very awsome. You're doing this to tease us. bawling

Posts: 322 | Location: Three Forks, Montana | Registered: 02 June 2005Reply With Quote