New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Judge Is Off!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
After spending the night at my house, we are preparing to leave to take him to the airport. I will be following on Thursday. Both of us going through Amsterdam to Dar.

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Good luck to both of you on your safari. Knowing Pierre, I am sure you are all going to have a great time.

Please give Pierre and Anneli our best wishes.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68771 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best of luck guys, have a great hunt.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Good! More hunting stories with Pierre!

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Judge....Off... We knew that already! Wink More seriously, hope you guys have a great time. Kill a big one. I will be thinking of you guys suffering down in the Selous. Wiedmanshiel D

Although cartridge selection is important there is nothing that will substitute for proper first shot placement. Good hunting, "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
Dale- Have a great time. As you know, SBT and I will be hunting with Pierre next year so be sure to bring pictures to the Dallas Safari Convention and be ready to tell us your stories!

John

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1115:
After spending the night at my house, we are preparing to leave to take him to the airport. I will be following on Thursday. Both of us going through Amsterdam to Dar.

Hey guys

Take care and have a wonderful african adventure

Cheers ... Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Have a great trip ... and bring back good stories and pics!

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nothing but the best of wishes for your entire hunting party. Be safe, shoot straight and soak up the moment. Looking forward to your hunting reports.

Fifty-five days and I'll be following in your footsteps...well, almost. Smiler

Bull1

Posts: 405 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: 25 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Godspeed and good times for you!

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Dale,

To all of you guys at Pierre's camp..My wife wants some photos of the inside of the sleeping quarters...
Have a great and successful safari...
I will be in camp not much more then 2 weeks before SBT and 06...

Mike

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Actually, there are no sleeping quarters. Due to the number of lions and hyenas in camp, they hang hammocks high in trees, and that's where you sleep, unless the elephants are there and then you just walk around all night long yelling and screaming at the elephants. The hammocks are fairly comfortable, unless a horny monkey deicides to "get frisky", and you can get a good nights sleep if you don't fall out of the tree. But that usually isn't to big a deal, because you are only about thirty or so feet up. JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! I will be glad to email you some pics of the whole camp, but in the meantime, look on Pierr'e's web site. There are some good pics of the camp there, and also on Ray's site.

48 hours and counting.
Dale

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote