Find
Notify
Tools

This is Worth Checking Out!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
I took a look at this link today and thought a lot of A-R readers might find something usefull. I can picture Will with the African Elephant ring tone!

Wildlife Ring Tones

~Ann

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Dusky Titi Monkey
Dusky Titi Monkey
Dusky Titi Monkey animal

That's the one I want, not because of the way it sounds. I just want to be able to say "Dusky Titi Monkey" when someone asks about my unusual ring tone. clap

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
But Terry, aren't you more of a "Three-Humped Treehopper" kind of guy? Razzer

~Ann

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
They should get a Kudu bark. I will lessen the chance of jumping 6 feet high Eeker when the critter barks before you have seen him. At least you will be used to the sound.
jumping

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tried to download a ring twice and no text msg ever came! thumbdown Receipt saying that I have paid for it has shown up both times though!

+ 150 Posts - Lost password in last switchover

Posts: 42 | Location: KCMO - But always an Okie | Registered: 31 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't you know, they don't have my provider listed! Frowner

My luck! Frowner

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I ordered and payed for a ringtone from this company, they sent it to my phone but I can't load it as my ring tone.
I spent 1/2 an hour on the phone with Verizon and they couldn't get it to work. I emailed Xingtone twice and they acknowledged my email but have but have not offered any help.
They do have some great sounds. If you order from them I hope you have better luck than I did. CHEERS

Posts: 124 | Location: CA | Registered: 19 December 2004Reply With Quote