THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    21 Day Left, And Time Is Starting To Stand Still!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

21 Day Left, And Time Is Starting To Stand Still!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
you are dying, minute by minute; aren't you...

Enjoy yourself

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Over a week ago I gave him his tablets of Mephaquin.

He was supposed to start taking one tablet every Friday since last Friday, during our stay in Tanzania, and for 4 weeks afterwards.

Last Tuesday I asked if he had taken his tablet.

"No, I forgot! You should have reminded me"

I told him to take one immediately, then to remember to take one next Friday - today.

This morning I called him and asked him not to forget to take his tablet.

"Why do you have to keep bothering me about things I forget?"

"To make sure you don't get bloody malaria you nitwit!"

"It is my wife's fault. She hasn't given me the pill with all my other pills that she gives me every day to take"

"Then it is about time you gave that wife of your a clip behind the earhole, so she does not forget again!"

"I cannot do that! Because, now don't laugh, OK? - I forgot to tell her to remind me"

"I give up! You are really just bloody hopeless"
"Now you are sounding just like my wife! Anyway, why are you calling me on a Friday! It is my day off, especially from being bothered by you!"

"OK, forget I called you. Forget to take your pill. Forget we are going on safari next week"

"Stop, stop! Good morning my dear friend Saeed. How nice to hear from you. Tell me, what is my favourite little girl doing this morning?"

"She was at her grandmother's all morning. just picked her up. We are going to buy some meat, as she has invited some friends for a BBQ by the pool. And as you are unavailable on a Friday, I will have to cook the BBQ myself"

"I am coming! I am coming! Just make sure you buy extra steaks. I am VERY hungry already"

We bought extra steaks. Walter did not come, as he called and said "You have to do the BBQ yourself. My wife has dragged me to Dragon Mart to do some shopping. which means we will be here till night time!"

"Good! We will enjoy the BBQ better in your absence!"

"that is the hardest thing for me. Because I know you mean it too"

We had a great BBQ by the pool with the kids.
The kids missed Walter.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67469 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
"I cannot do that! Because, now don't laugh, OK? - I forgot to tell her to remind me"

"I give up! You are really just bloody hopeless"

rotflmo rotflmo

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
If you have so much fun weeks before your safari, I cannot wait to read you updates while you are actually on safari!

Thanks for this amazing entertainment! rotflmo

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11020 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed yuck yuck you should make a movie out of your miss adventures with THE WALTER jumping

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Walter called last night.

"What else have I forgotten?"
"And how am I supposed to know that?"

"You makes yourselve to be Mr know-it-all. So tell me what have I forgotten?"

"Walter, all you need is your clothes and your passport and air ticket. Nothing else"

"I have my clothes and I have my passport. But I don't have my air ticket"

"I gave it to you about a month ago. Where did you put it?"
"I DON'T KNOW! If I knew I would not have asked you"

"OK, I will print it out for you later when you come here in the afternoon"

"Good. What happened to my Thuraya phone?"
"What Thuraya phone?"
"The one I left in your house"
"Why did you leave your Thuraya phone here?"

"Because, because - I love this. I am not the only one getting Alzheimer - you TOLD me your friend from Thuraya is coming Sunday"

"They are bringing our new Thuraya modem. What has that got to do with yout Thuraya phone?"

"My phone does not work sometimes. I want them to fix it"

"There is nothing wrong with your Thuraya phone. It works each time me or Alan tries it"

"I KNOW that! But it does not works, SOMETIMES, when I try to use it"

"I think this is called operator"
"So now it si my fault ha?"

"Yep, as usual!"

It got so bad with people coming here to fix anything that they usually ask if Walter is going to be present. They make all sorts of excuse not come when he is here.

He drives them up the wall with his suggestions of hwo to go about doing their jobs clap

Posts: 67469 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You could do a 4 hour video on the prep for a safari all on "Walterisms"....

My sides are hurting from this thread....

Posts: 10795 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
My sides are hurting from this thread....

lol. Me too. Smiler

Saeed, make sure Walter has all of his GPS units and cameras! It would be a travesty if he only had 3 or 4 of each!

Best regards,
Chris

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Walter saw the hat Hessa has painted for me, and asked her to paint one for him.

Then He said he wanted two, because he tends to loose his hats while on safari.

You won't believe what Hessa made for him.

She prepared two hats for him, just as he had requested. I wasn't allowed to take pictures of them yet. Hessa saying "They are not ready yet!"

Tomorrow I will take photos and post them.

They are absolutely fantastic!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the saga continues! I think Saeed could make a feature film with all the anitcs that go on.
Maybe next trip he could book Walters flight on a different itinerary (like up to Greenland and over the hump, back down to Africa) and he will get there a few days late?
Also, take the battery out of Walter's phone part way through the trip and tell him he needs to call home. After he fights with it a while, get it away from him and put the battery back in (without him seeing you) and start talking on it in frot of him.
Tell him that it was a computer code problem # 1D-10-T (IDIOT).

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Apparently, Walter told Hessa he hunts in the forest, and he wanted to be invissible in in it.

Hence the second hat.

The first pink one she painted because he wanted one "better than the one she did for her daddy!"

I can't wait to see the looks on Roy and Alan's faces!

one of us
posted Hide Post
If Walter is dancing with pink flamingos he should blend right in.
Have a great trip , I look forward to the pictures.

Posts: 590 | Location: Georgia pine country | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Apparently, Walter told Hessa he hunts in the forest, and he wanted to be invissible in in it.

Hence the second hat.

The first pink one she painted because he wanted one "better than the one she did for her daddy!"

I can't wait to see the looks on Roy and Alan's faces!

LMAO! I hope Walter cherishes them! And I am looking forward to seeing them in the videos!

Best regards,
Chris

One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Oh good lord! When do you leave?

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Saeed. Hessa did such a good job on Walters hats you must post pictures of him wearing them on safari Big Grin

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

She put extra eyes on this one, he should have no problems seeing the animals this year! Smiler

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have never seen a better situation for a full time streaming video than when you and Walter are together. You must consider setting up a live video set up that we can subscribe to and watch the goings on around you.

The best of times while hunting.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The girls made a special treat for Walter this afternoon.

Walter loves sweets.

So they made him chocolate maringes, vanilla ice cream, hot chocolate sauce, fresh mangos, fresh blueberries, and fresh pomegranete.

Walter was in seventh heaven.

He wasn''t sure where to start.

He started off by dipping the merringe in the hot chocolate sauce, and putting the whole messy lot in his mouth!

He then got himself a large helping of ice cream, put more merringe, more chocolate souce, and proceeded to eat.

I thought I better call Alan and tell him what is going on.

I got Alan on the phone. Then I noticed that Walter has finished what he was eating, and busy mixing all the different fruits together, adding more ice cream on top!

I honestly have no idea this how he can eat so much sweets1

Alan said he better eat as much as he could. Because his safari this year is not going to be very sweet at all!

Walter wasn't going to be bothered with what Alan was saying. He just continued eating.

We have about 12 hours before we leave home to the airport.

Roy and Rene are already in Arusha. They are flying to Dar in the morning with Alan to meet us there.

one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have three weeks left before we head over to Tanzania.

"All things come to him who waits — provided he knows what he is waiting for!"

Looks like you have made it - have a good and save one and don't loose Walter on the way tu2

Posts: 2028 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
We have about 12 hours before we leave home to the airport.

Roy and Rene are already in Arusha. They are flying to Dar in the morning with Alan to meet us there.

Good luck and safe travels!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck and may the wind be true to you.
Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote