THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Buff hunt (Blaser ad but stunning video)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buff hunt (Blaser ad but stunning video)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted
A friend just emailed this video to me. It appears to be a Blaser ad but there is LOTS of great photography and some neat slow motion video of the shot at the end. It is a little over dramatic but I still I thought it was worth 9 minutes of my time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...bedded&v=sVs8R8M8knY

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sjb
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing, would have to the best quality video I have ever seen of Africa.
As you said a bit overdramatised but well worth watching.
Scott

Posts: 218 | Location: NSW , Australia | Registered: 11 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Really nice footage, very nice.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Blaser does neat videos.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Blaser does neat videos.

And makes GREAT rifles! :-)

Posts: 20160 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Question?
It that the best shot placement? Seemed low and a bit forward to my untrained eye.

Ski+3

Posts: 860 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
quote:
Blaser does neat videos.

Biebs = Dork

I still have one Blaser, a K95. The old man stole it from me when I bought it. He likes it, I guess that is all that matters.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
quote:
Blaser does neat videos.

Biebs = Dork

I still have one Blaser, a K95. The old man stole it from me when I bought it. He likes it, I guess that is all that matters.

I want a blaser- problem is a scope mount cost more than the rugers I buy.

Biebs - euro going to parity - 40 percent price cut needed

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I want a blaser- problem is a scope mount cost more than the rugers I buy.

You STILL don't meet the company's minimum standards, Roooooger boy!

Posts: 20160 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unique video. I liked it.

Posts: 10362 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice, but overdone and overly dramatic just like their engineering. So it all sorta make sense... for them.

Wink

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what it didn't show was the background where a guy with a mauser actually shot thew buff right after the blaser misfired

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote