New
Find
Notify
Tools

BOOKING AGENT
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Who do you guys use, who is the best. I'm starting to plan a safari for the summer of 07, there will be six of us 3 hunters, and 3 non hunters, pretty open to suggestions on the place and time, probably 10 or 14 day.

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
PG,
First off what do you want to hunt and what country...Plains game in RSA or Namibia will be very reasonable...Non-hunters will have time to maybe have side trips for sightseeing camera work... If one chooses a lodge they can be pampered while you guys are off hunting... If you want to hunt buf you have enough time with the days you mentioned....

Some of the well known PH's ae booking up for 07 now as I write this...

Mike thumb

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ray atkinson who frequents this site is a excellent gentleman.

i can also highly recommend ron young at http://www.expeditionsbyron.com i used him to book my elephant hunt.

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Keith Atcheson is an excellent booking agent with a ton of experience and a lot of safari options. Atcheson & Sons

Also Wendell Reich, a real honest booking agent and great guy, Hunters Quest

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have only been to Africa once on Safari using Ann Horsman and am giving her HIGH marks.

aspenhilladventures.com

Fred

Posts: 236 | Location: Tampa, Fl | Registered: 24 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I personally believe that you will never go wrong with our own AR member Brad Rolston. He does it all and will also see to sightseeing and shopping as well. You can reach him at rolston585ae@iafrica.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the responses, I am going to use Ray, I already spoke to him last night and he is sendiing me some brochures clap And I am starting to plan.

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
I plan on using Ann Horsman right here on AR for some trips, "Aspen Hill Adventures" Send her a PM.

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try NORTH AMERCIAN FAIR CHASE AND INTERNATIONAL
it owned by BUTCH MIELINGER 610-863-5678.I have used him for over 10 years . I have spent in excess over $50,000 dollars with him. He works for the client ,not just to make the money. he checks before the hunt ,during if he can and
after to make shure everything is ok. He has a
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU approch to all who book through him.

Posts: 1461 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote