Find
Notify
Tools

How is Li'l Jimmy doing?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted
As the title said. Curious how big he has gotten.

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good question. Been a while since his last pic with Ann.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Sorry gentlemen, I have been rather slack this year with the Jimmy reports, mainly because I have not been in the lwveld much. I returned to the lowveld yesterday and saw Jimmy briefly. My word, how he has grown! These days he spends most of his time wandering about the bush, down by the Turgwe river. He returns in the evening for some food, but is becoming more independent by the day. I don't want to tempt fate, but Jim really is a wonderful success story. With all the negative that has taken place the last while, Jimmy's story is something of an inspiration to us all. In time, I'm sure he'll find a girl and settle down. He'd better not try too soon though - he is still a lightweight in rhino terms and there are some seriously bad-tempered, heavyweight bulls out there! I shall be going up to Humani in the next few days and will try to get some reasonable pictures for you.

Dave

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yo, Dave ! Give my regards to William Finnaughty and Jenny. My goodness, that great leopard hunter must be 74 now !!!

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote