THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Prevention is the answer to Seizure Problems

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prevention is the answer to Seizure Problems
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Safari Specialty Importers
posted
Brand new to the site.....
Been reading lots about trophy seizures and importing problems....
We want to let you know that we are the answer to those problems....
Alot of what I have read are situations that could have been avoided and situations that spiraled out of control due to lack of attention....
I welcome your comments and questions.
Robert Quartarone
Hunter & President of Safari Specialty Importers

Posts: 192 | Location: New York | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to AR Robert.
What is it that you do differently that would make you more effective?

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Safari Specialty Importers
posted Hide Post
Good morning!

First, even before the hunt, we obtain an Authorization and POA in order to be in control on the hunters behalf with all parties involved. This includes the outfitter, the dipper, the shipper, nature conservation and USFWL.

Being engaged in the process before it even starts, allows us to be informed of any changing requirements or issues to be addressed BEFORE we approve anything to leave the country of origin. Many say they review documents, so why are there seizures or return of trophies to the country of origin?

Unlike others, hunting is our ONLY business allowing us full attention to only hunted trophies. It is our business to know everything and everyone in the industry and further, be responsible for all US permits for the import (CITES, VS Permits, etc)

Also, we are the only ones who handle recovery of trophies from years ago.

With us in charge, the hunter is able to enjoy a stress free hunt knowing that they will get their trophies home in 90 days and be kept informed every step of the way.

If you have any specific questions, let us know!

Thanks!

Posts: 192 | Location: New York | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With Quote