THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Burkina Buffalo hunting show on Petersons hunting - Sportsmens Channel

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Burkina Buffalo hunting show on Petersons hunting - Sportsmens Channel
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Folks if you would like to watch it, please check the listings in your own area, its on the Sportsmens channel. Here is a preview http://bcove.me/nw640sy2

Arjun Reddy
www.huntburkinafaso.com
Tel: 845 259 3628

Posts: 2558 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
...interesting!

Please post the complete film also, then it was on the air.

Thanks.

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Arjun,
Watched it last night and it was a well put together program and gave a good perspective on hunting western Africa. Though I have hunted Benin but not Burkina, I thought it represented the quality of game and environment encountered in the region. Hats off to you Craig and Donna.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7543 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I watched it also. Really enjoyed it, especially since I was in that same camp last February.
Fun hunt for some unique trophies.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1928 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I saw Tony's hand go into Craig's wallet pocket!:-)

Posts: 20149 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
I think I saw Tony's hand go into Craig's wallet pocket!:-)

Now that is f*cking funny Biebs !!!!!!! dancing

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote