New
Find
Notify
Tools

Out of Africa
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
There has been a fax and or email floating around about Out of Africa supposedly being exonerated. I thought I saw a copy of it here a while back as well. Does anyone have a copy of it or the link? I cant seem to find it. Thanks for the help.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was looking around on the PHASA site for information on any bannings, and could not find anything. AH # 5 or 6 had an editorial about someone based in SA/Kansas getting banned, but there is no where to find this out.

Before I plunk down any money, I'd like to know the names of any of the principals. You know they will come back to provide services somewhere, since they know how to work it, and I want to avoid this if possible. It's a new safari season, clean slate, and all that, but who and where are they going to show up.

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Smith:
There has been a fax and or email floating around about Out of Africa supposedly being exonerated. I thought I saw a copy of it here a while back as well. Does anyone have a copy of it or the link? I cant seem to find it. Thanks for the help.

You may be looking for Hunt report-OUT OF AFRICA EXONERATED that Kathi posted here from the Hunting Report.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gents, Thanks for the help but it isnt exactly what I am looking for. I want to see a copy of the email/fax/letter whatever it was.I believe it was written by a game warden who is a parntner of OOA. I have not seen it so cant comment on it yet.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote