THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Concessions & Safari opporators adjacent to the Ruaha Nat Park Taz?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Concessions & Safari opporators adjacent to the Ruaha Nat Park Taz?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted
Has anyone knowledge of good Safari operators that hunt adjacent to the Ruaha National Park, Tanzania and what the areas are like?
Regards.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I understand Mkwawa have a reasonably good area adjacent to the park.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mwatesi Safaris has a block adjacent to Ruaha. I have never hunted with them but I have talked to a couple of people who had great hunts with them....buffalo, lion, leopard, sable. Scott Steinkruger with Hunting Consultants Unlimited books for them I believe. There is a magnum hunt club video on Youtube about a buffalo hunt with them.

Good Luck in your search and happy hunting.

Posts: 815 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With Quote